Are you an experienced Controls Engineer, Automation Engineer or Automation Support Engineer with a background working within a Industrial Automation or Electronics Environment?
One of our biggest clients is looking for a Controls Engineer / Automation Engineer to join their Team and contribute to the success of a global company. They have an extremely high retention rate making this a very stable and secure job. The client is based in Aberdeen.
- As Controls Engineer/Automation Engineer you will implement hardware and software changes in instrumentation, Process control, Safety and or SCADA systems
- You will be responsible upgrading systems to latest versions
- You will participate in major projects and major modifications with respect to the instrumentation, automation and control part.
- You will used Software to design and implement system layouts according to customer specification
- You will occasionally conduct visits and travel the UK when required
- You will need previous experience in a Controls engineer/Automation Engineer role or similar
- As Control Engineer/Automation you will need to have experience of working on multiple assignments at once
- Preferably you will have experience within a Industrial Automation and Electronics background
- Ideally you will have experience risk assessments, planning, modifications, upgrades, maintenance cycles.
- You will need experience with PLC (programmable logic controllers) – DCS (distributed control system) – SIS (safety instrumented systems), HMI
- You will have experience with SCADA
- Ability to conduct site visits and stays on short notice
- £42,000 Salary
- Company Car
- Overtime available
- Pristine working environment
- Excellent Pension
- Competitive holidays
- Secure position within a global company
- Be part of a great team
- Supportive Environment
Please feel free to call me to have a confidential chat.
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation have an URGENT requirement for an INJECTION MOULD SETTER.
They are a multi-site operation, with facilities world -wide. The opportunities available, would be second to none, with plenty of development offered for the right person.
This is a busy facility, and there are plenty of orders stacking up.
- £34,000 (pro rata)
- Shift Premium
- Paid Overtime
- 6 Month Contract
- Provide support and process improvement
- Conduct mould changes
- Set up moulding processes
- Identification for areas of improvement within tool changes
- Conduct first – off
- Tool change reduction through SMED
- Cycle time improvement / general scrap reduction
- This role is over a 3-shift pattern – Monday to Friday
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection mould machines
- If you have gained your experience within a high volume, complex manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SMED and 5S
- Happy to work 3 shifts
- Would suit someone who is looking for an opportunity where there are genuine career prospects
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team. This is a superb opportunity that, for the right person, can offer fantastic potential for greater chances within the organisation.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a well- established manufacturing business, who with increased production, now have a requirement for a Material Planner.
In this role you will be responsible for controlling a supplier portfolio to ensure that materials are delivered on time in full managing all data and communication between the plant and Supplier
- Immediate Start Available
- Permanent Role
- £30,000 - £35,00
- Busy, stable Manufacturing business with good future products
- Using MRP / SAP to ensure optimised material requirements planning is achieved.
- Maintain and issue supplier Schedules
- Control of supplier requirements and ensuring that ordering and delivery is in line with supplier lead times and payment terms.
- Working with Production to understand exceptional material requirements translating into material delivery plans.
- Liaise with MP&L Logistics Analyst regarding material requirements and timed changes to minimise scrap and obsolescence costs.
- Control of delivery notes.
- Control of Supplier packaging levels and regular reporting of stock levels and damage container control to minimise financial impact.
- Provide comprehensive efficient logistics support to all areas of the business
- Work with projects and purchasing to support change control and new product introduction.
- Liaise with the third party and Supplier transport companies
- Control of SAP master data for allocated portfolio to ensure stock optimization delivery of Supplier requirements and business objectives.
- Strong IT skills
- MRP skills, preferably SAP
- Excellent experience of Material Planning from within a fast- paced manufacturing background would be beneficial
- Superb analytical skills
- Essential – outstanding communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting manufacturing firms in the region, with great development opportunities and support and training available.