Are you an experienced Controls Engineer, Automation Engineer or Automation Support Engineer with a background working within a Industrial Automation or Electronics Environment?
One of our biggest clients is looking for a Controls Engineer / Automation Engineer to join their Team and contribute to the success of a global company. They have an extremely high retention rate making this a very stable and secure job. The client is based in Aberdeen.
- As Controls Engineer/Automation Engineer you will implement hardware and software changes in instrumentation, Process control, Safety and or SCADA systems
- You will be responsible upgrading systems to latest versions
- You will participate in major projects and major modifications with respect to the instrumentation, automation and control part.
- You will used Software to design and implement system layouts according to customer specification
- You will occasionally conduct visits and travel the UK when required
- You will need previous experience in a Controls engineer/Automation Engineer role or similar
- As Control Engineer/Automation you will need to have experience of working on multiple assignments at once
- Preferably you will have experience within a Industrial Automation and Electronics background
- Ideally you will have experience risk assessments, planning, modifications, upgrades, maintenance cycles.
- You will need experience with PLC (programmable logic controllers) – DCS (distributed control system) – SIS (safety instrumented systems), HMI
- You will have experience with SCADA
- Ability to conduct site visits and stays on short notice
- £42,000 Salary
- Company Car
- Overtime available
- Pristine working environment
- Excellent Pension
- Competitive holidays
- Secure position within a global company
- Be part of a great team
- Supportive Environment
Please feel free to call me to have a confidential chat.