You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
CNC PROGRAMMER - MILL / TURN
An independent sub-contract machine shop in the Oxfordshire is looking to recruit a CNC Programmer – mill/turn. This clients work includes small batch work, one offs on various small to medium components from aerospace to automotive. This is a permanent position offering a good working environment and the opportunity to work within a strong and friendly team in a thriving and successful business.
Role and responsibilities
- Programming, Setting & Operating CNC Mill/Turn machines
- Small to medium batch work Working to typical tolerances of +/- .001" (0.025mm) and occasional tolerances of +/- .0005" (0.0125 mm)
- You will be part of a great team, working within a modern and clean environment, producing high precision parts and components for aerospace and automotive industries
- The nature of the work is small to medium batch with medium to high complexity
- You will be machining to a very high standard
CNC Programmer Knowledge/ Experience Required
- Working on a Mazak 400, using Fanuc controls
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Apprentice trained with at least 5 years’ experience
CNC Programmer Attributes
- Good communication skills
- Flexible can do attitude.
- Ability to adapt to new technology and work to timetables and deadlines
- Ability to improve and implement best practice
Hours and Salary
- Monday to Thursday - working from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm (30 mins for lunch)
- Friday – working from 8.00 am to 3.30 pm (30 mins for lunch)
- Standard rate - £17 per hour
- Overtime payable at x 1.5 hourly rate (days)
This CNC Programmer role is commutable From: Oxford, Cowley and Headington.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994