A long established, but still hungry to grow SME, based in Oxfordshire, is currently seeking a new addition for their existing small Electronics Team. The company are focused on new product development of a range of electro – mechanical / electronic devices that are used to monitor and collate data within various environments.
Reporting to the Head of Department, the role will be working in a team of Multi-Disciplined Engineers and assist in the development of electronics devices and support existing products.
- Designing analogue and digital circuitry
- Sustaining Engineering activities; trouble shooting and problem solving of existing products
- Test and verify, new products and changes to existing products
- Documentation and associated artefacts; create / edit (BOM’s layouts schematics) with an attention to detail and quality
The right person for this Electronic Engineer position, will have the following minimum experience:
- Electrical/electronic Degree or equivalent
- Good electronic related skills in PCB Layout, Circuitry Schematic Design and Altium etc.
- Able to demonstrate design, development, test and build of electronic systems
- Excellent communication skills and a determination to drive actions to a conclusion
- Flexibility attitude to meet Company deadlines
The company are part of a large corporate global organisation and can offer:
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- holiday purchase scheme + additional holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working
- Group company shares (given to employees once a year)