A manufacturing company in the Oxfordshire area, now have a requirement due to expansion and increased productivity for an experienced CNC Machinist. This exciting opportunity is working within a busy, Precision Engineering manufacturing organisation that manufacture precision components for a number of industries including Aerospace.
BENEFITS FOR THE CNC MACHINIST
- £34,000 - £37,500
- 23 Days Holiday, increasing with service + Bank holidays
- Days based role working Monday – Friday 39 hrs p week.
- Life Assurance and Death in Service
DUTIES OF THE CNC MACHINIST
- This is an integral role where you will program, set and operate CNC Lathes / Mills
- You will read and interpret from engineering drawings to enable programming, setting and manufacture.
- Create layout sheets to document tooling, tools, set ups and machine parameters.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CNC MACHINIST
- Experience in programming and operating 3, 4, & 5 axis CNC machines CMM programmes and will ideally hold a time served apprecticeship.
- Good Knowledge of and experience with Fanuc (ISO) or Heidenhain controls
- Previous experience of large machining.
The CNC MACHINIST role is commutable from Newbury, Wantage, Abingdon, Oxford, Aylesbury, Bicester, Banbury, Swindon, Thame, High Wycombe, Marlow, Maidenhead
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994