You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Construction Quality Systems Coordinator
This opportunity is for a successful construction quality professional who is looking to take on a new challenge at a continually growing construction manufacturer.
This highly successful construction manufacturing company, who are one of the biggest volumetric suppliers within the UK are looking for a forward thinking, self-starter with eye for detail, to join the Quality team as a Quality systems co-ordinator, reporting into the Quality Manager.
This is an opportunity that can offer security and varied work, with 5-10 years’ worth of projects in place. Being one of the largest suppliers into Defence, Retail, Commercial and Education, every day is different, varied, and exciting.
Applications are welcomed from those who are currently or have previously worked in construction, who are familiar with ISO9001:2015 and are ideally internal audit qualified.
In exchange for their construction quality expertise the Quality Systems Co-ordinator will receive:
- A Competitive package
- Days shift
- 25 days holidays + Stats + Christmas shutdown
- Free on-site parking
- Free Beverages
- Medical cover
Key Roles & Responsibilities for the Quality Systems Co-ordinator:
- Full documentation of all quality related matter
- Writing new SOPs and policies for a range of departments
- To perform internal and external audits (ISO 9001:2015)
- Manage the non-conformance report process
- Involvement in ISO training and coaching to existing and new employees
- Ensuring personal certification is maintained for personnel
- ISO orientated meetings and reviews
- Coordinate documentation of quality with technical specifications (including photo evidence)
- Maintain and update sub-contractors’ quality
Skills Required for the Quality Systems Co-ordinator:
- Team player and good lone worker, with initiative to work independently
- Must have experience working within the Construction Industry
- Must be experienced working with Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor certified
- Computer literate
- Self-sufficient, self-starter
- Willing to learn new skills
If you are Enthusiastic, Driven, looking for challenge then apply today.
Commutable from Mansfield, Worksop, Nottingham, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Grantham, Newark on Trent, Lincoln, Sleaford
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Technical Engineering Recruitment Excellence