INJECTION MOULD TOOLMAKER
4 ON 4 OFF CONTINENTAL DAYS AND NIGHTS
Very Competitive Salary + 20 days Holiday, rising to 25 with time served + Bank Holidays + Pension + Healthcare + Gym Membership + Annual Bonus
Are you an experienced Toolmaker with a background in Injection Moulding or similar?
A large company in the Mansfield area are looking for an experienced Injection Mould Toolmaker to join their team. They are looking to increase their team size to accommodate their larger output. With a high retention rate, this company offers a very stable and secure job.
- Be highly capable of Injection Mould Toolmaking
- You will be able to maximise machine capability
- Looking for continuous improvements
- Carry out own inspection on tooling
- Be part of an experienced toolmaker team and pass on training to New Starters and Apprentices
- To utilise good working practices and work safely and efficiently within the department and adhere to company guidelines
- Experience in Toolmaking within a plastics industry
- Experience of working in a fast-moving Injection Mould Toolroom
- Familiar with a range of Tool room equipment and machinery both conventional and CNC
- An understanding of Plastic Injection Mould Process, Tooling and Valve gate hot runner systems
- Ability to spark erode
- Computer literate
- Very competitive Salary
- 20 Holiday days increasing to 25 after time served
- Secure position within a well-established company
- Company Healthcare
- Free Gym membership
- Annual bonus – Paid in November, ready for Christmas
This vacancy is commutable from Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Worksop, Newark-on-Trent, Chesterfield and other surrounding areas.
Interviews are available immediately for successful candidates
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?