You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you a trained Toolmaker? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join us, this award-winning manufacturer produces custom injection and blow moulded components in Nottingham, you will be working within a clean modern facility with onsite parking, gym membership.
- Maintain and repair all tooling to a first-class condition for production use
- Maintain good housekeeping and implement cost efficiency in working practices
- Identify and implement areas of improvement using P.P.M companies’ system.
- Use toolmaking ability to undertake activities as required.
- Pass on training to new starters and apprentice Toolmaker
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this Toolmaker role you will need experience in:
- Understanding plastic injection mould process, tooling and valve gate hot runner systems
- Understanding all H&S systems and Toolmaker practices (COSHH, abrasive wheel, Manual handling etc).
- Knowledge of all toolroom machinery and its capabilities both conventional and CNC
- Ability to spark erode
- Computer literate and understand the Toolmaker role within the company
- Onsite Parking
- Gym Membership
- Pension (Including Salary Sacrifice Scheme)
- Annual Christmas Bonus
Sound like you? Please send your CV ASAP.