I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to join a busy production company near Nottingham. The client will look at ex Service Engineers for the role that do not come from the same industry but have strong Electro/ Mechanical knowledge to deal with the Engineers. Along with a salary guideline of £25,000 the company also offer holiday which increases with length of service and a pension.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Taking Service calls
- Organising work schedules for installations and service work
- Contact with suppliers re: warranty claims
- Keeping records on our computer system etc
- Ideally some technical knowledge within Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
The client is looking for someone keen and willing to learn a new industry with excellent organisational skills to grow within the Service Engineer role.
The role of Technical Service Administrator would be ideal for a candidate based around Nottingham, Chesterfield, Worksop, and Newark on Trent.
A BRC accredited, world renowned, leading UK Manufacturer, who has an enviable reputation, is looking for an experienced Tool Setter to join the manufacturing team, on a rotating shift basis for 40 hours per week, to install tools and carry out condition setting operations.
Offering the successful Tool Setter:
- A generous pay package
- Parking and canteen on site
- Overtime opportunities at 1.3x hourly rate
Roles & Responsibilities for the Tool Setter:
- Perform tool and ancillary equipment installations
- Carry out Guard Inspections
- Move tools from machines
- Perform machine setting adjustment as required
- Take part in continuous improvement activities
The ideal Tool Setter:
- Should have experience in Tool Setting
- Should be able to carry out condition setting operations
- Should be able to install Tools & Ancillary equipment
Commutable from Mansfield, Kirkby in Ashfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, South Normanton, Ripley and surrounding areas, this opportunity is not to be missed.
A world leading sub-contract metal fabricator who offer metal profiling & fabrication solutions into Aerospace, Defence, Rail and Agricultural industries, are looking to expand the ever-growing team with experienced Press Brake Setter and Operators on a Night Shift. Do not miss out on this state-of-the-art Manufacturer, who has managed to stay open throughout COVID.
If you are an experienced Press Brake Setter and Operator, please apply today.
Benefits for the Press Brake Setter and Operator:
- A permanent position
- Overtime opportunities at 1.5x hourly rate
- Continuous workload
- Parking and canteen on site
- Shift allowance
Essential skills of The Press Brake Setter and Operator:
- Should be confident
- Should have minimum 2 years’ experience setting and operating a press brake machine
- Must have experience with a Bysontronic Pressbrake
- Must be able to read technical drawings
Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Long Eaton, Gotham, Ilkeston. For more information ask for Sacha
If you an experienced Quality Inspector who is focused, driven and enthusiastic with a willingness to adapt and learn, continue reading.
A diverse, varied and interesting role has become available at a continually growing, progressive company that operates across multiple sectors including, Defence, Retail, Commercial and Education. With a growing customer base, the Company is continually looking to exceed Customer expectations whilst doing this both more effectively and more efficiently and require Quality Inspector to ensure the Quality assurance of all projects/products produced is maintained and achieved.
Benefits for the Quality Inspector:
- Negotiable Salary
- 7.30am to 4.00pm
- 25 days holidays + Stats + Christmas shutdown
- Free on-site parking
- Free Beverages
- Medical cover
Roles & Responsibilities for the Quality Inspector:
- Ensure products meet the necessary quality standards
- Reporting product conformance
- Identify areas of improvement and implement measures
- Ensure quality checking procedures are in place
- Inspect products referring to Engineer drawings
- Producing, defect, non-conformance and any other reports
- Liaise with other departments on Quality matters
- Experienced with Quality
- Team player and good lone worker
- Computer literate
- Ability to read Engineers’ drawings
Commutable from Mansfield, Worksop, Nottingham, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Grantham, Newark on Trent, Lincoln, Sleaford
If you are Enthusiastic, Driven, looking for challenge. Apply today or contact Sacha Paterson.
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation have an URGENT requirement for an INJECTION MOULD SETTER.
They are a multi-site operation, with facilities world -wide. The opportunities available, would be second to none, with plenty of development offered for the right person.
This is a busy facility, and there are plenty of orders stacking up.
- £34,000 (pro rata)
- Shift Premium
- Paid Overtime
- 6 Month Contract
- Provide support and process improvement
- Conduct mould changes
- Set up moulding processes
- Identification for areas of improvement within tool changes
- Conduct first – off
- Tool change reduction through SMED
- Cycle time improvement / general scrap reduction
- This role is over a 3-shift pattern – Monday to Friday
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection mould machines
- If you have gained your experience within a high volume, complex manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SMED and 5S
- Happy to work 3 shifts
- Would suit someone who is looking for an opportunity where there are genuine career prospects
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team. This is a superb opportunity that, for the right person, can offer fantastic potential for greater chances within the organisation.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a well- established manufacturing business, who with increased production, now have a requirement for a Material Planner.
In this role you will be responsible for controlling a supplier portfolio to ensure that materials are delivered on time in full managing all data and communication between the plant and Supplier
- Immediate Start Available
- Permanent Role
- £30,000 - £35,00
- Busy, stable Manufacturing business with good future products
- Using MRP / SAP to ensure optimised material requirements planning is achieved.
- Maintain and issue supplier Schedules
- Control of supplier requirements and ensuring that ordering and delivery is in line with supplier lead times and payment terms.
- Working with Production to understand exceptional material requirements translating into material delivery plans.
- Liaise with MP&L Logistics Analyst regarding material requirements and timed changes to minimise scrap and obsolescence costs.
- Control of delivery notes.
- Control of Supplier packaging levels and regular reporting of stock levels and damage container control to minimise financial impact.
- Provide comprehensive efficient logistics support to all areas of the business
- Work with projects and purchasing to support change control and new product introduction.
- Liaise with the third party and Supplier transport companies
- Control of SAP master data for allocated portfolio to ensure stock optimization delivery of Supplier requirements and business objectives.
- Strong IT skills
- MRP skills, preferably SAP
- Excellent experience of Material Planning from within a fast- paced manufacturing background would be beneficial
- Superb analytical skills
- Essential – outstanding communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting manufacturing firms in the region, with great development opportunities and support and training available.