Probe Technical Recruitment are looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician who can install, maintain and repair a wide range of production equipment that includes injection moulding/ blow moulding machines, CNC millers/engravers, and filling / packaging machinery. You will need to have a relevant qualification in Electrical Testing and/or Electrical Installations.
Duties for the Maintenance Electrician include but not limited to:
- The safe installation, repair, and continuous improvement of all production equipment to ensure all production equipment is delivering world class quality and output.
- Supporting the production engineer’s so they can deliver planned preventive maintenance at a high standard to schedule to enable production cells to deliver expected output and quality.
- Providing mentorship and support for the production maintenance engineers and other members of the production engineering team helping guide them to deliver a quality and safe service to production.
In return the company run a double day shift, and offer from the first day of employment:
- 25 days holiday a year & 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to 50% staff discount on our products
Benefits that accrue with service:
- Company Pension Scheme - automatic enrolment at 4.5% (minimum) up to 7.5% (maximum) company matching scheme.
- Share Save scheme – (minimum of 3 months of employment before September)
- Eligibility for profit share bonus (subject to company meeting required profit targets)
This role is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough and Mansfield.
We would be interested in talking to Maintenance Engineers, and Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.