This Multi Skilled maintenance Engineer role is a new role due to company development. An excellent opportunity to make your mark! It offers a great salary and benefits package including : Super holiday entitlement, Company Pension scheme, Continued Development Opportunity! Being part of a dynamic organisation!
As the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be working for a well-established, growing organisation, with a global presence. The company have been established for several decades and are going from strength to strength – even during this pandemic! You would be joining an incredibly stable organisation.
Benefits for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Excellent Salary
- Over Time paid at time and a half
- Company pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintaining a variety of Injection Moulding Machinery
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are / have:
- Previous Experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineering Experience within an Injection Moulding environment.
- Mechanical and /or Electrical Engineering Qualifications
- Fault Finding Abilities Electrically and Mechanically
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994