We are seeking to recruit an Engineering Manager (facilities) to join a component manufacturer for many of the world’s biggest industries. The ideal candidate must be able to manage contracts and contractors’ budget and manage plant safety and Maintenance support. The ideal candidate must hold certificates for Boilers and Water towers.
Not only does this role include sociable working hours of 8-4 (with some flexibility) but they also offer an excellent holiday entitlement at 25 + 8 bank holiday, a company pension and shut down periods.
- Salary £40,000
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement 25 Days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Standard Company Pension
- Shut Down Periods
Duties for the role of Engineering Manager include:
- Oversee and manage all the utilities and support services (all boilers, all compressors, air systems, all water systems, water towers, central vac systems, material expanders, vessels, material tanks, ovens, chimneys and sprinkler systems)
- Arrange and oversee Pat tests of equipment
- Arrange and oversee earth bonding in all areas
- Support on electrical projects and machine panels
- Communicate and report monthly, all developments and improvements on energy savings or waste from equipment
- Manage the security of the site, including buildings, plant and equipment.
- Drive and ensure compliance including ISO and Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Work closely with site safety and environment officers so we are up to date on all activities, legionaries’ readings, risks assessments and insurances checks etc.
We will also be keen to talk too Facilities Managers, Engineering Supervisors, Facilities Engineers who would like to become a Manager in the future. This is a great role for an Engineering Manager with experience with facilities who prioritise Health and Safety, assess risks and take required action.
The role is of Engineering Manager is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Banbury and Wellingborough.