We are seeking to recruit an Engineering Manager (facilities) to join a component manufacturer for many of the world’s biggest industries. The ideal candidate must be able to manage contracts and contractors’ budget and manage plant safety and Maintenance support. The ideal candidate must hold certificates for Boilers and Water towers.
Not only does this role include sociable working hours of 8-4 (with some flexibility) but they also offer an excellent holiday entitlement at 25 + 8 bank holiday, a company pension and shut down periods.
- Salary £40,000
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement 25 Days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Standard Company Pension
- Shut Down Periods
Duties for the role of Engineering Manager include:
- Oversee and manage all the utilities and support services (all boilers, all compressors, air systems, all water systems, water towers, central vac systems, material expanders, vessels, material tanks, ovens, chimneys and sprinkler systems)
- Arrange and oversee Pat tests of equipment
- Arrange and oversee earth bonding in all areas
- Support on electrical projects and machine panels
- Communicate and report monthly, all developments and improvements on energy savings or waste from equipment
- Manage the security of the site, including buildings, plant and equipment.
- Drive and ensure compliance including ISO and Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Work closely with site safety and environment officers so we are up to date on all activities, legionaries’ readings, risks assessments and insurances checks etc.
We will also be keen to talk too Facilities Managers, Engineering Supervisors, Facilities Engineers who would like to become a Manager in the future. This is a great role for an Engineering Manager with experience with facilities who prioritise Health and Safety, assess risks and take required action.
The role is of Engineering Manager is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Banbury and Wellingborough.
We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our Perm Night Shift maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £40K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer
As a proven Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer
You must hold formal Electrical & Mechanical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level or NVQ standard and ideally be apprentice trained. The role will require you to have core electrical & mechanical abilities allied to Plc fault finding skills.
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Walsall & Wednesbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Electrical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £35K, Plus Company Pension alongside other key benefits, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained and be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
This is a DAYS based opportunity working 4 on/4 off 12 hr shifts for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Logistics and Distribution provider to the food industry.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out mechanical and electrical planned, preventative, and reactive maintenance across the site to ensure equipment is fit for purpose and downtime in kept to a minimum.
You will be joining an existing Maintenance Team and will be following a DAYS 4on/4off shift pattern over a 7 day rota working 12 hour shifts 6am – 6pm. You will also be required to take part in an out of hours oncall rota following your probation period. Additional payments will apply for this should you be called out.
To be considered for the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within either Logistics/Distribution or food production settings.
This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Telford, Shrewsbury, Wrexham and surrounding areas.
QUALITY ENGINEER (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Are you looking for a change in scenery or just a new opportunity to put your skills to the test at an incredibly successful Manufacturer?
Are you a Quality engineer who is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is an industry leading Tier 1 client who are looking for a Quality Engineer on a 12 month contract who has a background in Automotive to join them as their business continues to grow and provide outstandingly high quality products.
This role will require travel to EMEA and around the UK to service Suppliers.
This role has the possibility to be based in Huddersfield or Northamptonshire.
- Competitive Hourly rate - Negotiable
- 12 month contract
- As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for supplier evaluation and selection
- You will be responsible for PPAP
- Work with suppliers to ensure all quality standards are met and use them quality tools efficiently
- As Quality engineer you will measure supplier quality performance
- Previous experience in a quality engineering role and ideally with some experience being supplier facing
- You will need to be open to travel around the UK and EMEA
- Background in Automotive (Tier 1/2) preferred
- Experience with PPAP is essential
- Experience with welding/fabrication would be an advantage
- Further experience with PLC’s/Electronics would be beneficial
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
This is your chance to work for a globally recognised, major international brand, who distribute products to over 50 countries worldwide.
Driven by the passion of the founding team for designing innovative products that redefine end user expectations, the business continues to grow. They are looking to recruit a skilled and forward-thinking Audio Electronics Project Engineer, for a hands-on role, who has the talent and work ethic to make a difference in one of the most exciting brands in their industry.
Salary and Hours:
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- A fantastic, fun environment to work
- The chance to be part of a world-leading business
- 33 days holiday, rising to 38 days with service
- Sick pay
- Death in service 2x salary
- You must have Audio Electronics experience, High Speed Electronics or very closely related experience
- Degree in electronics or associated engineering subject
- 1-2 years’ experience of electronic and/or mechanical design in a consumer audio or electronics environment
- A demonstrable aptitude for electronics. Will have been interested in consumer electronics and circuitry, or mechanical construction/design as a hobby or in a previous role
- Knowledge of CAD PCB design
- Experience / Knowledge Used to working to tight deadlines, excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Someone with a passion for music / musical instrument would be advantageous
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- The input and modification of electronics schematics, with guidance from the Chief Engineer
- The input and modification of PCB artworks using CAD, with guidance from the Chief Engineer
- Building and testing of prototypes
- Sourcing components for prototype production and testing
- Writing and performing new product tests and recording/presenting results
- Managing the approvals of products to international standards
Commutable from Milton Keynes, Rugby, Daventry, Kettering, Banbury, Bedford
For over 60 years, this business has been constantly evolving their product portfolio to meet the demands and ever-changing needs for some of the world’s largest industries.
From the design of their first ever product, the business has sustained manufacturing excellence, setting the industry standard.
Today they operate from a purpose built, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Northampton, where they routinely design and develop system solutions for bespoke applications.
The business wishes to recruit a Development and Applications Engineer to grow the strength of the Applications and Product Development team and assist company growth plans as the recent technology, will add new products to its portfolio and further strengthen its position in the market.
Development and Application Engineers provide technical solutions to customer enquiries and study, research and develop ideas for new products and methods used to make them. Working on a wide range of rotating machinery, couplings and test rigs of bespoke design that must be functional and reliable, easy and safe to use, including modifying existing products or processes to increase efficiency or improve performance.
Package, Benefits and Hours:
- Salary £33,000 - £38,000, negotiable dependent on experience
- Excellent contractual benefits package to include contributory pension scheme, death in service and health insurance, together with a non-contractual annual profit share bonus
- 33 days holiday
- 37 hours per week - Monday to Thursday 08:30am – 17:15pm, Fridays 08:30am – 12:30pm
- Support the Chief Applications Engineer in providing timely response to new application and product enquiries.
- Produce innovative designs/ideas and create workable and cost-effective solutions.
- Assist in new product development and product improvement activities including brainstorming, design, analysis, supplier selection and testing.
- Create 3D CAD conceptual designs and 2D drawings.
- Collaborate with manufacturing, assembly and testing to build in-house R&D test rigs for new product development.
- The ability to conduct test schedules, document the results and present these findings clearly.
- Work on short and long-term projects both in managing, documenting and performing the project activities.
- The selection and specification of suitable equipment suppliers and processes.
- A 2.1 degree in Mechanical engineering with Aerospace/Automotive/Energy/Oil & Gas background together with 2 to 4 years of demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Ability to use CAD (preferably Creo Elements or SolidWorks) and FEA (preferably Ansys Workbench) tools.
- Ability to perform hand calculations for preliminary design, sizing and stress assessment of static and rotating components.
- Material selection and knowledge of conventional manufacturing processes.
- Ability to create and interpret engineering drawings and GD&T.
- Good understanding of Strength of Materials, Fatigue, Vibrations and Rotor dynamics.
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills.
Commutable from Northampton, Leicester, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Banbury