An outstanding opportunity has a risen for a Business Development Manager position.
Do you have previous experience as a Business Development Manager in the Courier/ Logistics industry? Would you like to be a part of fast-paced expanding company?
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record as a Business Development Manager in the Courier Services space. Alternative backgrounds such as: Logistic Services, Delivery Services, International Delivery Solutions or Freight Delivery, which are all transferable skills to this industry.
If you are looking to progress your career and join a growing company, then this is the position for you
- £23,000 - £25,000 – Basic salary
- Earn up to £60,000 + In Commission
- Expand into new Territories
- Consistently Win New Business
- Updating the CRM System
- Able to demonstrate the benefits of each project to each Client
- Drive Growth and Ensure Client Satisfaction
- Experienced working in one of the following industries:
- Courier Services/Logistic Services/Delivery Services/ Freight Delivery
- History of Winning New Major Clients
- Previous Same-Day Courier Experience
- Dedicated Loads Experience
This is a dynamic role and suitable ideally for someone with previous experience as a Business Development Manager, who is looking to advance their career in the Courier industry in an expanding company.
This role is commutable from: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Rugby, Daventry
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994