You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
This Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role offers a good salary and benefits: 32 days holiday! Contributory Pension Scheme! Discounts on Leisure Tickets! Stable career opportunity with a great team!
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be working for a leading, Global Organisation in the Manufacturing Sector. They have been established for many years and are going from strength to strength! They are recognised throughout their field for their outstanding quality product. You would be joining an incredibly stable organisation.
Benefits for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- 32 days holiday
- Contributory Pension after qualifying period (5%)
- Discounted Leisure Tickets
- Free Parking
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- To undertake Planned and Preventative Maintenance
- Respond to Faults and breakdown on all plant machinery
- Fault find and rectify issues ensuring down time is minimised
- To carry out safety checks of machines, equipment and plant and complete periodic safety records.
- Responsible for Site services and facilities maintenance, internal and external
- To get involved with projects and the installation of new equipment / new layouts
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous experience as a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
- You must have a strong Mechanical and Electrical background
- With proven experience within Print, Packaging, Food and/or Manufacturing sectors
- You must hold formal Mechanical Apprenticeship or HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering, 18th Edition Regulations.
- An electrically biased role, but you will be expected to undertake all mechanical and pneumatic duties to ensure production downtime is minimised
- Experienced in PLC’s(programming and fault-finding), process controls and AC/DC and Servo drivers.
The role is commutable from: Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Daventry, Northampton and Banbury
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994