This Engineering Manager role is a new role due to company development and so an outstanding opportunity to make your mark! It offers excellent benefits: Excellent Salary and Profit Share Scheme! Healthcare Plan! Super holiday entitlement, Company Pension 10%! Continued Training and Development Opportunity!
As the Engineering Manager, you will be working for a leading Food Manufacturer. The company have been established for several decades and are going from strength to strength! They are recognised throughout their field for their outstanding quality product / service. They have remained busy throughout the pandemic; you would be joining an incredibly stable organisation.
Benefits for the Engineering Manager:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- 33 days holiday plus your Birthday off!
- Profit Share Scheme paid Twice per Year.
- Dividend Payment paid annually .
- Company pension Scheme - 10%
- Healthcare Plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
As the Engineering Manager, your duties will include:
- To Manage and ensure the machinery are kept in good working order by scheduling timely maintenance – regular and ad-hoc - via management of the various engineering resources.
- Develop and Maintain TPM schedules to achieve the highest standard of engineering at all times.
- Work with and educate Production teams and management, in order to reduce machine down time.
- Work in partnership with the Production & Technical Managers to address any improvement opportunities.
- Lead and performance manage your team of engineers, to include performance reviews and relevant training/development activities are undertaken.
- Control projects from start to finish including sourcing equipment controlling contractor enforcing CDM rules and updating health and safety files.
- Ensure all machines are maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Responsibility for implementing communicating and maintaining a food safety culture as outlined within the FSSC22000.
- Ensure that staff are adequately trained and competent in all aspects of Food Safety Management
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as an Engineering Manager
- Previous experience in the Food Manufacturing Sector
- Ideally HNC in Electrical and Mechanical engineering or similar
- People management qualification
- IOSH qualification or similar
- Ideally food hygiene level 3
- NEBOSH is desirable.
- Ideally Scissor lift and Boom trained.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook;
- Planning and scheduling skills;
- Strong Leadership with the ability to build strong working relationships;
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Knowledge of health & safety requirements i.e. contractor issues, H&S regulations
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994