You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Electrically Biased)
We are currently assisting a Leading organisation based in the Liverpool in their search for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrically Biased, to join their already established maintenance team.
- £40,000 to £43,000
- 25+8days holiday
Shift: Days and Afternoon NO Nights – NO Weekends
This Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer's role is commutable from: Warrington / Wigan / Liverpool / St Helens / Leigh
Ideally the Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer will hold the following experience:
- Fault finding abilities with PLC’s
- Experience with Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- ABB Robot programs
- To maintain all plant, equipment and facilities, supporting production with repairs in the event of breakdown and any installation work, also to support all continuous improvement work as required throughout the facility.
- Responsible for completing planned maintenance schedules, ensuring all machines are handed back to production, safe and fit for purpose, complete relevant paperwork and report and rectify any faults found over and above the schedule.
- Responsible for the inspection, fault finding and rectification of problems to equipment and hand back the equipment safe and fit for purpose, complete relevant paperwork and inform production and management of any impending failure to the plant ensuring that equipment is safe at all times.
- To carry out electrical and mechanical isolations for employee’s safety and follow current regulations and guidelines applicable to the position.
- Work with departments to plan and prioritise work.
- Manage the CMM system
- Implement continuous improvement plans and projects.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Generate reports as and when required for the Operations Manager.
- Assist in ensuring the plant is a safe and healthy place to work by carrying out the actions of the HSE Committee and workplace inspections as directed by the Operations Manage
- Practical Health and safety knowledge
- Good I.T Skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Time Keeping
Ideally looking for the Individual to be apprentice trained holding a HNC / ONC in Electrical Engineering.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994