WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER
A busy, friendly organisation in the Liverpool area, are now looking to take on a Warehouse Team Leader.
They are a multi-site organisation, embracing the very latest modern lean techniques. Further growth is predicted, offering you the potential for further growth and development.
This is a fast paced, dynamic working environment, where no 2 days will ever be the same!
- Monitor stock accuracy
- Ensure Warehouse KPI’s are met
- Supervise the checking, preparation, loading and unloading of materials
- Check all incoming stock for quality
- This is a 3 shift rotating pattern, Monday to Friday
- Manage, lead and develop Deputy Team Leaders and Members
- Support the initial implementation and on-going improvement of the new Warehouse Management system
- Absence management
- Disciplinary hearings
- Manage / prepare pick sheets documentation using IT system
- Champion 5S activity in the warehouse
- Maintain high standard of security in the warehouse
Skills and Requirements:
- Your experience will have been gained within a high-volume environment
- Happy to work 3 shifts
- Previous supervisory experience
- A “can do” approach
- This role would suit you, if you are someone who thrives under pressure!
- Results driven
- Salary - Highly competitive
- Second to none genuine prospects
- An outstanding working environment
- Excellent work-life balance and family friendly policies
- Ample free parking
What are you waiting for!
Send your CV ASAP. TOGETHER WITH YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS.