Position: Maintenance Electrician
Shift: Mornings, Afternoons, Nights
Salary: £32,000 / £35,000 Depending on Experience
Benefits: Pension, 25+8days holiday, Overtime
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician to join a leading organisation based in the Liverpool area, this is an exciting opportunity, please take a look at the full job specifications.
Duties of a Maintenance Electrician:
- To maintain all plant, equipment and facilities, supporting production with repairs in the event of breakdown and any installation work, also to support all continuous improvement work as required throughout the facility.
- Responsible for completing planned maintenance schedules, ensuring all machines are handed back to production, safe and fit for purpose, complete relevant paperwork and report and rectify any faults found over and above the schedule.
- Responsible for the inspection, fault finding and rectification of problems to equipment and hand back the equipment safe and fit for purpose, complete relevant paperwork and inform production and management of any impending failure to the plant ensuring that equipment is safe at all times.
- To carry out electrical and mechanical isolations for employee’s safety and follow current regulations and guidelines applicable to the position.
- Work with departments to plan and prioritise work.
- Manage the CMM system
- Implement continuous improvement plans and projects.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Generate reports as and when required for the Operations Manager.
- Assist in ensuring the plant is a safe and healthy place to work by carrying out the actions of the HSE Committee and workplace inspections as directed by the Operations Manager.
The right individual will be working:
This position is 39 hours - Shift pattern:
Earlies 06:00 – 14:00 Mon-Thurs 06:00 – 11:30 Fri
Late’s 14:00 – 22:00 Mon-Thurs, 11:30 – 17:00 Fri
Nights 22:00 – 06:00 Mon-Thurs, 17:00 – 22:30 Fri
Requirements of a Maintenance Electrician:
- Ideally the individual will be flexible and open to covering holidays and absences
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics, PLC and large plant.
- Practical Health and safety knowledge
- Good I.T Skills
- ABB Robot Program
- Apprentice Trained
- Holding an HNC in electrical engineering
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Time keeping