A busy manufacturing organisation in the Liverpool area, have a requirement for an IT Coordinator to strengthen their IT department.
Despite 202 being a difficult year, they find themselves on huge demand, and as their IT Coordinator, you will be given responsibility to support their IT systems. Demand for their products continue to grow, making this a solid, stable opportunity for you to enjoy a long and fruitful career.
- Responsibility for proactive and reactive support, configuration, and system documentation
- Ensure local critical IT systems are operational
- Problem solving
- Assist the Corporate IT Project Teams in analysis of industrial processes and solutions delivery
- Contact with suppliers on IT solutions related to production
- Integrate in Corporate IT project teams to implement IT Technologies
- Share information relating to IT throughout the plant
- Provide desktop and mobile phone user support
- Relevant IT experience, gained from within a manufacturing environment
- Cisco Networking – LAN/WAN Wireless maintenance, router / switch configuration
- SAP knowledge
- Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) support
- Microsoft Office 2016/365 user support
- Experience with active Directory, GPO, DNS
- Virtualisation technologies (VMWare 6)
- Data cabling and physical network infrastructure CAT5e/CAT6
- Zebra Printer and label printing experience
- It would be beneficial if you have experience of handheld scanners such as datalogic
- Wintel server hardware troubleshooting experience
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Stable, consistent business
- Generous holidays
- Income protection
- Christmas surprise!
Probe Technical Recruitment, Technical Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994
This Personal Assistant (PA) position offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Potential Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Personal Assistant you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Personal Assistant your duties will include:
- Provide full administrative support for a Senior Manager
- Brief your Manager in preparation for all meetings
- Preparation of correspondence and documentation for meetings
- Taking minutes at meetings and distributing
- Meeting and Greeting
- Liaising with other depts to prepare Company Newsletter
- To help organise and coordinate events such as Company BBQ’s, Conferences, Family fun days for the company and The Christmas party etc!
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Experience of all Microsoft applications
- Previous experience of TQM would be a great advantage
- Analytical and Organisational skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills are a must!
Benefits package for the Personal Assistant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday
- Potential Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking
Technical Customer Support - German Speaking
We are working with a fantastic fast-growing organisation that has an establish global customer and supplier based and is seeing strong repeat and new customer business coming directly from Germany.
The company has many years’ experience in developing advanced engineered products that are used in a myriad of industry sectors. Their products offer a high level of safety and reliability and use a range of the latest electronic technologies.
As an organisation they have seen good growth from being able to offer bespoke solutions to their customers and are now in a fortunate position of seeing business levels and orders return, post lockdown.
A busy working environment with a friendly and positive approach to how they operate as a business and they have a strong team support ethos.
The position plays an integral part of the day to day function between the customer and the technical departments within the organisation, by offering tailored support to customers by understanding their requirements and then liaising with the relevant Project and R&D teams.
- Collating information and requirements via telephone, email, Skype/Team/Zoom, or fax
- Discussing suitable options, lead times and costs
- Liaising with the internal technical departments to ensure customers’ requests and demands can be achieved
- Dealing with issues and legacy quality issues
- Maintaining CRM Systems and internal spread sheets or relevant documentation
- Liaising with Sales Teams and Distributers
- Keep abreast of new technology and product development
- Advice customers of new improved technologies and better solutions.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both English and German
Skills & Experience:
- This position does require excellent German language skills, both conversational and technical and some exposure of working directly for, or with German organisations in the recent past.
- The position does not require someone to be formally technically qualified, but a background working in some form of engineering or engineering sales or customer service is strongly desired.
- Good IT Skills and the ability to create and maintain spread sheets and databases are as must
- Excellent communication with good listening skills are essential, with the ability to convey information clearly and in a professional manner.
- Being part of the big team is how this organisation wants their staff to feel, so someone who is willing to help and support others, will be a quality they seek at the interview stage
- A great company with a history of growing individual staff into senior members and managers within short time periods is something they are very proud of.
- The company is based in a modern open spaced building with top spec facilities for their staff.
- They operate Monday through to Friday on a standard day routine, with an earlier finish on a Friday.
- Good salary packages and regular bonus and 25 Days Holidays + Bank Hols
This is an excellent development opportunity, with a long-standing, world leading design and manufacturing business, who continue to set the global standard in their specialised field.
If you are a Graduate Engineer or recent Engineering Apprentice looking for a career that is a mix between project and sales, this is the role for you.
It’s a great learning and development role, allowing this person to learn several different areas, within a successful manufacturing business.
Key reasons to join this company:
- Established business
- Full training and development provided in the role
- Opportunity to work closely with senior members of the team
- Processing of enquiries
- Machine selection, costing and quotation
- Processing of orders and project management (with customer, engineering, production, accounts)
- Maintenance of existing customer base and generation of new business
- UK customer site visits
- Representing the company at international trade shows
- Degree Educated ideally. HNC / HND will suffice, client will also consider Engineering Apprentices
- Someone who wants to learn, develop and progress their career in a commercial role
- Good communication skills – articulate with a good attitude
- £19,000 - £22,000
Commutable From: Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burton upon Trent
Probe Technical Recruitment, Sales Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a busy process company on a double day shift with early Friday finish. As a Maintenance Engineer within a team you will be required to provide effective Maintenance, repair and servicing of plant building and equipment.
Along with a salary of £29,000 the company offer 22+8 days holiday with an increase to 25 with service, a company pension with Aviva after 2 years with the company and free parking.
The company require an ONC/ City & Guilds/ NVQ or Apprenticeship in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with Multi-Skilled ability.
Duties for Maintenance Engineer:
- To attend all Mechanical, Electrical, Plant and Building problems
- To carry out reasonable requests made by management
- To undertake a programme of planned preventative maintenance ensuring optimum use and minimum downtime
- To keep accurate records where required
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, and Leicester.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance Recruitment Specialists since 1994
This opportunity is for an experienced toolmaker, who is time served or apprentice trained, that is looking for a new challenge in a highly successful company that manufacture plastic injection moulded products that are supplied into the food and building industry; industries that remain successful during this challenging time.
This highly successful toolmaker will be joining the currently successful toolroom team where they will be reporting into the toolroom supervisor.
Applications are welcomed from those who are currently or have previously worked as a toolmaker, who are familiar with toolroom machinery and are wiling to work an afternoon shift.
In exchange for their skills, the toolmaker will receive:
- A Competitive package
- 33 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
Key Roles & Responsibilities for the toolmaker:
- Maintain and repair mould machine tools
- Prove tooling
- Run fault diagnostics
- Work alongside other staff to understand tooling issues
- Tool making
- Work on hot runners
- To work with a right first-time approach
Skills Required for the Toolmaker:
- Sufficient self-starter with an ability to problem solve
- Plastic injection mould toolmaking background
- Ideally apprentice trained or a time served toolmaker
- Experienced with toolroom machinery such as lathes and grinders
- Able to read engineers drawings
- Understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Experience with CNC Machining centre would be beneficial (not essential)
If you are hardworking, reliable, and able to work under minimal supervision please apply today.
Commutable from Oakham, Stamford, Melton Mowbray, Grantham.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Manufacturing & Production Recruitment Specialists since 1994