£35,000 + COMPANY CAR + MOBILE + COMPANY BONUS + PENSION + HOLIDAY
Are you looking for an exciting and new challenge? Are you an experienced Sales Engineer living within the North West who has experience within Bearings, Power Transmissions, Gasket cutting or Fluid Sealing …? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Engineer who has a Background within Bearings, Power Transmissions, Gasket cutting or Fluid Sealing to join a business who are going from strength to strength around the UK.
- As Sales Engineer you will lead all Internal Sales, Technical sales activity internally.
- You will be dealing with customer queries and admin of Quotes and Orders as well as leads that have been passed on to you
- You will be developing growth and business opportunities
- As sales engineer you will be in the office approx. 2 days a week and you will be out of the approx. 3 days a week
- The area this role covers is the north west
- For this role you will need previous experience within a sales or business development role
- As Sales Engineer you will need previous experience selling or working with a technical solution or product
- It would be highly beneficial in this role to have experience with any of the following…. Bearings, Power Transmissions, Gasket cutting or Fluid Sealing
- Up to £35,000
- Company Car
- Company Bonus
- Good pension scheme
- Working for an exciting and Growing Business
- Job Stability
SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!
Are you a Sales Manager with horticulture experience? Are you looking for something new?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Manager put roots down and lead their horticultural sales team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Manager will be the key person responsible for motivating the sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets – both financial and performance related.
You will have the autonomy to hire and grow your own sales team and will worth with the Sales Director to devise a market strategy for achieving your joint goals.
Experience within horticulture is absolutely essential for this role as you will be managing the sale of plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to gardeners, landscapers and retailers.
An extremely competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as the chance to work in a progressive and passionate environment.
Send your CV and let’s have a discreet, exploratory conversation about this opportunity.
Do you have a passion for horticulture? Do you have sales experience? Do you want to combine the two?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Executive to join their team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Executive is responsible selling plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to customers across the UK. This will include managing existing customers and identifying new potential clients.
The Sales Executive will be the first point of contact for all customers in their defined region and will be responsible for having conversations about types of plants and advising on which plants may suit the project/area best. As such you will need to have a real keen interest in horticulture, including a broad knowledge of various different types of plants.
Previous sales experience would be very beneficial to the person coming in to do this role. A very competitive salary and healthcare package is on offer for the right green-fingered candidate!
Turn your hobby into your career and get in touch today!
Salary: £25,000 / £26,000
Benefits: 5% Pension, Life Assurance, Parking, Canteen, Generous holiday
Shift: Days only – But we will be start a Days Shift Rota towards the end of the year / Salary to increase for this change.
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter, Please take a look at the information below:
- The diagnosis, location and rectification of all mechanical faults on site, including pneumatic, hydraulic and steam systems.
- Ensure all papermaking machinery and ancillary equipment is maintained in a satisfactory working order
- Logging of all water, oil and gas readings and testing of steam boiler safety devices
- Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner
- Plan out work and display initiative and common sense
- Adhere to current Safe Systems of Work, lock off and permit to work procedures
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in own working area and throughout the mill.
Ideally the right Mechanical fitter will hold:
- Previous experience within a Mechanical Fitter role
- NVQ / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
- Apprentice trained.
Flexibility is key to this role due to the shift a call out.
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL) ABILITIES
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer, who holds both electrical and mechanical abilities
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Salary: £32,569
- Shift: 3 Shift: Morning / Afternoons / Nights
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- 25 + 8 Days Holiday
Requirements of a Maintenance Electrician:
- Minimum qualifications - ONC or equivalent in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Good electrical experience including effective isolation / testing / fault finding / working safely to 17th edition Wiring Regulations standards
- Good operational knowledge of PLC and Inverter programming.
- Able to work alone and within a small team
- Experience in an automated process environment including packaging machinery, conveyors, wrapping machines, tray erectors and heat tunnels.
- Flexible approach to working hours at short notice to meet customer requirements.
- Possess good communication skills to facilitate effective reporting and the training of the Technicians.
- PC literate as all spares ordering is in e-format.
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification in Engineering
If you are interested in this Maintenance Electrician role, please send your CV ASAP.
QUALITY ENGINEER (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Are you looking for a change in scenery or just a new opportunity to put your skills to the test at an incredibly successful Manufacturer?
Are you a Quality engineer who is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is an industry leading Tier 1 client who are looking for a Quality Engineer on a 12 month contract who has a background in Automotive to join them as their business continues to grow and provide outstandingly high quality products.
This role will require travel to EMEA and around the UK to service Suppliers.
This role has the possibility to be based in Huddersfield or Northamptonshire.
- Competitive Hourly rate - Negotiable
- 12 month contract
- As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for supplier evaluation and selection
- You will be responsible for PPAP
- Work with suppliers to ensure all quality standards are met and use them quality tools efficiently
- As Quality engineer you will measure supplier quality performance
- Previous experience in a quality engineering role and ideally with some experience being supplier facing
- You will need to be open to travel around the UK and EMEA
- Background in Automotive (Tier 1/2) preferred
- Experience with PPAP is essential
- Experience with welding/fabrication would be an advantage
- Further experience with PLC’s/Electronics would be beneficial
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?