INJECTION MOULDING TOOL SETTER
£33,668 + OVERTIME + COMPANY BONUS + LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE + SUBSIDISED CANTEEN + PENSION
Are you an experienced Injection Moulding Tool Setter who is looking for a lucrative role?
One of our biggest clients is looking for an Injection Moulding Tool Setter to join their team. They are a global company who supply huge organisations like Royal mail and other Blue-Chip Companies. This is a very stable job due to their extremely high retention rate.
This vacancy is commutable from Stockport, Manchester, Wigan, Warrington, Macclesfield, Rochdale, Bolton and other surrounding areas
- £34,340 Salary including Shift Premium
- Amazing subsidised canteen
- Pristine working environment
- Competitive overtime available
- Life and Health Insurance
- Shift Pattern = 07.00-19.00 x 2 days, 19.00-07.00 x 2 nights, 4 on 4 off pattern
- Bonus Scheme
- Secure position within a growing company
- Be part of a great team
- Supportive Environment
- Complete gate freeze off analysis and report deviations.
- As injection moulding Tool Setter, you will carry out regular tool inspections, including cleaning and greasing.
- Daily monitoring and optimising of processes.
- Maintain a tidy workspace
- Set Maguire hopper loader systems to the correct percentage.
- Carry out daily water heater checks and record these checks onto the attribute charts.
- As Injection Moulding Tool Setter, You will be required to complete an effective shift handover at.
- IMT Level 3 qualification or equivalent Qualification
- As Injection Moulding Tool Setter Previous experience of using hot runner moulding machines.
- Process optimisation experience including determining and setting parameters in addition to improving current processes.
- Background in injection moulding is essential
- Excellent communication skills
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?