POWDER PROCESS OPERATIVE
We are currently recruiting for an international organisation based in Manchester in their search for X2 Powder Process Operatives to join their already established team. Are you looking to join a organisation that can offer development and progression opportunities?
This role is commutable from the following locations: Stretford / Sale / Stockport / Salford
Benefits on offer to the Powder Process Operative:
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
- Great Pension
- 25+8days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Health Care
- Company Bonus Scheme – Issued every 6 Months.
Shift currently in place: Afternoon shift: Monday to Wednesday: 13.45pm till 23.45pm – Thursday 13.45 till 23.15 – every Friday off / Mornings: Monday to Friday 6am till 2pm
Ideally the Powder Process Operative will have the following:
- Experience in operating Hydraulics presses
- Operating Pusher Furnaces
- Experience in operating the following: Conventional machinery – Milling machines – Bandsaws and Lathes
- Experience with Weighing – handling – mixing and pressing Powders & re-crushing and pusher furnacing
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or Heavy engineering environment
- Previous experience within a Powder forming section
- Able to work well within a team and communicate at all levels.
- Holding a flexible approach – and able to work Rotating Days and Afternoon shift.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994