£36,950 + PENSION + COMPETITIVE HOLIDAYS + PRODUCTION BONUS + LIFE ASSURANCE + DAYS ROLE
Are you an experienced Automation Engineer with a background working within a R&D or Manufacturing Environment?
One of our biggest clients is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their Team and contribute to the success of a global company. They have an extremely high retention rate making this a very stable and secure job.
- £36,950 Salary
- Production Bonus
- Pristine working environment
- Standard Pension
- Competitive holidays
- Working Days with early Friday finish
- Secure position within a growing company
- Be part of a great team
- Supportive Environment
- As Automation Engineer you will be responsible for controlling project both internally and externally
- You will be responsible for evaluating existing manual/semi-automated processes
- You will design and develop automated solutions to manual operations
- You will oversee EOAT Projects from cradle to grave
- Capex creation, completion and presentation
- You will need previous experience in an Automation Engineer or Controls Engineering role
- As Automation Engineer you will need experience with PLC’s - ANY
- Preferably you will have experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ideally you will have experience dealing with suppliers, technical staff
- You will need experience with Robots/Robotics – Up to 6 axis
- As Automation Engineer you will have experience with SolidWorks or other similar packages
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
This business is a UK leading manufacturer in their field, who are continually progressing.
They are looking for an experienced Construction Manager, essentially, who has steel framed buildings / steel framing construction management experience.
Although there will be an element of site visits, this is not a Site Manager role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Oversee selection of all subcontractors working on bases and foundations. Manage all subcontractors work schedules/costs and ensure that they have the necessary paperwork
- Control, supervise and manage the end-to-end process from bases through to erection
- Report back to the Drawing Team any errors identified on site visits, base installation or erection
- Track and control the construction schedules for bases and erections and associated costs to achieve completion of projects in the most cost-effective manner and order all concrete for bases team and all plant for erecting teams
- Conduct site visits to accurately measure and quote for customers
- Support the Sales Team with complex quotes using extensive knowledge and the Drawing Team with complex detailing using extensive knowledge
- Ensure all building are erected to the highest standard by carrying out regular reviews of erectors work and checking we deliver exceptional quality, ensuring all customer complaints are managed effectively and escalated internally where required
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum of ten years’ experience, which must include experience within steel framing / steel framed buildings
- Good oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage people, planning, prioritisation, organisation and administration
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and ability to manage conflict
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Casual dress code
- Very social office environment
- Located next to a Train Station – good bus connections also
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Commutable From: Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Stafford, Northwich, Stoke on Trent, Market Drayton
This is an excellent opportunity, with a world leading business, for a proven Analysis Engineer, supporting on a battery pack project, for 20 weeks.
This applied science position conducts numerical computations via third party and in-house tools to determine structural performance of components and systems. Evaluates software and methods and provides improvement recommendations. The results from the computer models are used to determine the validity of the design to meet the customer requirements. Design recommendations are then provided as needed.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to present the analysis results to a wide audience
- Experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Previous experience in thermal / mechanical analysis
- Prior Senior or Lead Engineer equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required with a demonstrated track record of technical problem solving and quality decision making.
- Preferred candidates would have a mix of experience using MS Office tools, Matlab, Python, APDLANSYS, FORTRAN or C programming, Windows/Linux operating systems, and desktop/remote high-performance computing hardware systems.
- Good background and understanding in engineering fundamentals (dynamics, mechanics and thermodynamics)
- Design experience, able to make adjustments to existing models and provide sound design direction to improve components/systems ability to meet requirements
- Able to break down mechanical and thermal requirements into analytical tasks and pass-fail criteria to assess designs
- Experienced in interpreting and correlating to empirical data (time-based accelerometer data, Frequency response plots, thermocouple data... etc.)
- Skilled in Ansys Workbench tools in both structural and thermal analysis essential (transient structural, Harmonic response, random vibration etc.)
- Skilled in Explicit Dynamics for crash and drop analysis (LS Dyna, Ansys Explicit Dynamics) and experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Good reporting skills, able to portray analysis results to a wide range of audience and effectively providing guidance to key stakeholders. Experienced in scripting and automating repetitive tasks is a bonus
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Obtains input and negotiates with Design, Thermal Sciences, Materials and Product Validation and delivers key structural performance parameters like motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. to Design and Product Validation.
- Makes decisions in the area of structural design (materials and their processing as well as geometry) that impact structural performance (motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc.) of components and systems Applies and improves computer modelling processes that estimate motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. and tools such as ANSYS, FE-Safe, GT-Suite, and AVL Excite required to support the processes and enable high quality decision making.
- Provides independent leadership of smaller business impact projects or ownership of complex components, products, systems or services with greater elements of ambiguity over the senior or lead engineer level and with full accountability to the project team.
- Delivers independent execution of established and emerging work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge. Leads the development and improvement of work processes and systems across a functional discipline area within a business unit site.
- Coordinates and directs work amongst technicians and temporary student employees, assists in the transfer of knowledge to lesser experienced engineers through either indirect (scope of influence) or direct management of a small, local group of engineers.
- Provides support and guidance to influence technical direction within a project team and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role. Operates as a recognized specialist in a discipline or product area within the immediate team.
Hours and Pay
- £35.00 per hour - Ltd Company
- 40 hours per week
- Contract period – 20 weeks initially
Commutable From: Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Bedford, Northampton, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead
Due to growth, a reputable, Leicestershire based Manufacturer who supplies into Utilities, Medical & Automotive Industries, requires an experienced Toolmaker to join the team to help fulfil a continued and growing workbook. If you are an experienced Tool Maker who is looking to use their varied skillset please apply today.
Offering the successful Toolmaker:
- Early Friday Finish
- Parking on site
- Overtime opportunities
- A variety in projects
- A healthy, pleasant working environment
Skills required of the Toolmaker:
- Experienced toolmaker
- Ability to use CNC die Sink and CNC milling machine
- Capable of using wire EDM
- Ability to use hand and bench tools
- Ability to read Engineers drawings
- Quality Inspection skills (Vernier callipers, gauges, micrometers)
Roles and responsibilities of Toolmaker
- Setting and operating machinery
- Occasional use of manual machinery
- Assembling of tools
- QI of own works
Commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Wigston, Lutterworth.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer – Electrically Biased
(Gas Safe Registered would be at an advantage)
- Previous experience within a Site Engineer position – proven experience conducting electrical and mechanical work
- Fault finding abilities is a must
- Experience in Industrial electrical engineering / maintenance is essential to this role.
- Experience with: PLC’s, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Motors, Drives, Inverters, Conveyor systems, Pumps and Gearboxes
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification within Electrical engineering /
- Qualified to 17th / 18th edition
Flexibility is key as there may be a call out Rota in place
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Bench Engineer / Fitter
- Previous and proven experience within a Similar position within a Manufacturing organisation
- Must hold experience with the following: Pumps, Motors, Hear-boxes, Fan Units and Rotating machinery
- Apprentice trained holding a Full Engineering qualification
- This individual will be required to assist all workshop or site engineers /
- Good Communication skills and Decision-making skills
Ideally we need this individual to hold experience within FMCG / Food / Manufacturing organisations.
Essential to this role is proven experience within a Similar position.
Salary: £25,000 / £26,000
Benefits: 5% Pension, Life Assurance, Parking, Canteen, Generous holiday
Shift: Days only – But we will be start a Days Shift Rota towards the end of the year / Salary to increase for this change.
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter, Please take a look at the information below:
- The diagnosis, location and rectification of all mechanical faults on site, including pneumatic, hydraulic and steam systems.
- Ensure all papermaking machinery and ancillary equipment is maintained in a satisfactory working order
- Logging of all water, oil and gas readings and testing of steam boiler safety devices
- Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner
- Plan out work and display initiative and common sense
- Adhere to current Safe Systems of Work, lock off and permit to work procedures
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in own working area and throughout the mill.
Ideally the right Mechanical fitter will hold:
- Previous experience within a Mechanical Fitter role
- NVQ / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
- Apprentice trained.
Flexibility is key to this role due to the shift a call out.