CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
£35,000 + 37.50 hours a week + 33 days holiday + pension scheme + private car park
Are you an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer? We have the role for you!!
One of our biggest clients is looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team in order to help aid and sustain the growth of the business.
- As process improvement engineer you will be utilising Lean principles and continuous improvement methodology.
- In this role you will optimise processes for increased productivity, minimum energy consumption, maximum process efficiency and minimum total system cost.
- Conduct and model innovative process development experiments, process simulations and report results.
- As Continuous improvement engineer you will Improve the quality of the product to sustainable levels and drive defects in raw materials, end products and all other inputs to zero.
- As Continuous Improvement Engineer you will work effectively with other teams
- Expereince within a manufacturing environment is essential
- Ideally you will have experience in the Textiles, Chemical or Materials Industry
- You will nead experience in a previous Continuous or Process improvement role
- As Continuous Improvement Engineer you will need experience with Lean Tools and Ideally Six Sigma
- £35,000 Salary
- Great working environment
- Competitive Pension
- 33 Days Holiday
- Life and Health Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Secure position within a growing company
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?