Salary: £25,000 / £26,000
Benefits: 5% Pension, Life Assurance, Parking, Canteen, Generous holiday
Shift: Days only – But we will be start a Days Shift Rota towards the end of the year / Salary to increase for this change.
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter, Please take a look at the information below:
- The diagnosis, location and rectification of all mechanical faults on site, including pneumatic, hydraulic and steam systems.
- Ensure all papermaking machinery and ancillary equipment is maintained in a satisfactory working order
- Logging of all water, oil and gas readings and testing of steam boiler safety devices
- Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner
- Plan out work and display initiative and common sense
- Adhere to current Safe Systems of Work, lock off and permit to work procedures
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in own working area and throughout the mill.
Ideally the right Mechanical fitter will hold:
- Previous experience within a Mechanical Fitter role
- NVQ / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
- Apprentice trained.
Flexibility is key to this role due to the shift a call out.
Experience with the following Equipment:
- Previous experience within a Mechanical and electrical position
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing / FMCG Environment
- Proven mechanical abilities
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification in mechanical engineering.
- The job holder should be able to work on any piece of equipment within the production department in which he is based to undertake a variety of planned preventative maintenance tasks on all machines.
- To resolve mechanical breakdowns on all equipment within the production departments quickly and efficiently.
- To 'fine-tune' equipment after a changeover to maximise performance efficiencies.
- To be able to program and understand all the functions of microprocessor-controlled equipment.
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance activities as appropriate.
- Apprentice trained
- Formal qualification in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering – HNC / City & Guilds
- Experience with: Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Welding abilities and Milling and Turning, Conveyor systems, Motors and Drives,
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing organisation
Shift: Double Days – 6am till 2pm – 2pm till 10pm
Salary: £34,000 / £35,000
Benefits: 5% Pension Scheme, 30days holiday, Parking on site, Canteen
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer – Electrically Biased
(Gas Safe Registered would be at an advantage)
- Previous experience within a Site Engineer position – proven experience conducting electrical and mechanical work
- Fault finding abilities is a must
- Experience in Industrial electrical engineering / maintenance is essential to this role.
- Experience with: PLC’s, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Motors, Drives, Inverters, Conveyor systems, Pumps and Gearboxes
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification within Electrical engineering /
- Qualified to 17th / 18th edition
Flexibility is key as there may be a call out Rota in place
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Bench Engineer / Fitter
- Previous and proven experience within a Similar position within a Manufacturing organisation
- Must hold experience with the following: Pumps, Motors, Hear-boxes, Fan Units and Rotating machinery
- Apprentice trained holding a Full Engineering qualification
- This individual will be required to assist all workshop or site engineers /
- Good Communication skills and Decision-making skills
Ideally we need this individual to hold experience within FMCG / Food / Manufacturing organisations.
Essential to this role is proven experience within a Similar position.
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £40K, Plus Healthcare, Company Pension & 33 Days Holiday.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a very established Plastics company. You will be required to carry out maintenance work requirements for machines and equipment, plant, and buildings. Ideally previous Injection Mould or Blow Mould experience would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opening for someone with who wants some managerial responsibility, as you will be required to step up as Team Leader when the Manager is off. Along with a competitive salary of £38,000, the company offers overtime at an additional rate, holiday, and company pension. Hours for this role are Monday-Friday 10pm-6am.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- Carry out all planned maintenance tasks to set standards.
- Carry out safety checks of machines, equipment and plant and complete periodic safety records.
- To undertake tasks required for the installation of machines, plant and equipment to working standards.
- To respond to and provide an immediate maintenance service.
- To make, fabricate and assemble special purpose parts and equipment.
- Along with the Team maintain effectiveness of Team and Area performance.
- To carry out the role of other team members as required.
- To maintain good housekeeping.
- Weekly sprinkler maintenance.
- Maintain and record water treatment as company procedures
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from either Nottingham or Derby.
A multi-site consumer goods organisation is currently seeking an internal bespoke machinery Design Engineer to design modules for their own manufacturing equipment. The position will have responsibility to design bespoke machinery and robotic cells for a wide range of products.
As an organisation they are continually seeking to expand their capabilities and methods to manufacture as efficiently as possible, and this position will be key to achieve these aims.
- Designing modules for manufacturing equipment.
- Commissioning and project managing the installation of machinery.
- Independently designing bespoke machinery and or robotic cells for manufacturing a wide range of products.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues at other company sites to design automated machinery specific to the manufacturing capabilities required at each site.
- The role will be proactive and innovative in-regards to offering more efficient factory processes.
- Depending on experience the individual will have to follow projects from conception to commissioning.
- Flexibility to travel to other local sites will be required.
The right Design Engineer for this role will have the following attributes:
- Be fully conversant with 3D CAD with proven experience of designing automated production machinery, incorporating pneumatics, servos and hydraulics.
- Degree or similar qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Will be experienced in the application of robotics.
- Must be capable of working independently when required but also within a team developing innovative automated machinery and processes and seeing these projects through from concepts to fully functioning production equipment.
- Must be willing to get involved with the factory floor to work with teams to overcome issues and problems. (This role will not be entirely office based to understand the manufacturing challenges that require the automation and to enable the implementation of the finished equipment.)
- As well as design the individual will have to project manage entire projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and IT literate.
- Ability to work under pressure, with excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of designing, building and commissioning bespoke automated machinery.
- The ideal candidate will have experience within packaging, food or manufacturing industries.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on Designer with a Machinery background, who understands the needs and issues of fast manufacturing processes.