An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician, the ideal candidate will hold both Mechanical and Electrical abilities and ideally to have previous experience within an automotive environment.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Salary: £41,000
- Sick Pay
- 23 + 8 Days Holiday
- Productive Bonus
- Rotating Shift Work: 4 Weeks on Nights 10pm till 6am / 2 Week on Afternoon 2pm till 10pm / 2 Weeks on Days 6am till 2pm
Requirements for a Maintenance Electrician:
- We are ideally looking for a Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer - holding Electrical and mechanical abilities (Electrically biased).
- Must hold experience within the following: PLC’s Siemens Schneider, Mitsubishi - fault finding abilities, ABB and FANUC Robots
- Experience within Hydraulics & Pneumatics / mechanical equipment / Variable speed drives
- Flexibility is key to this role due to the shift in place - it is key you are happy with the shift.
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a ONC / HNC in electrical engineer, also holding their 17th / 18th IEE Wiring regulations.
If you would like to know more on this role then please call Cheray Oakes or send a copy of your CV ASAP.