An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician, the ideal candidate will hold both Mechanical and Electrical abilities and ideally to have previous experience within an automotive environment.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Salary: £41,000
- Sick Pay
- 23 + 8 Days Holiday
- Productive Bonus
- Rotating Shift Work: 4 Weeks on Nights 10pm till 6am / 2 Week on Afternoon 2pm till 10pm / 2 Weeks on Days 6am till 2pm
Requirements for a Maintenance Electrician:
- We are ideally looking for a Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer - holding Electrical and mechanical abilities (Electrically biased).
- Must hold experience within the following: PLC’s Siemens Schneider, Mitsubishi - fault finding abilities, ABB and FANUC Robots
- Experience within Hydraulics & Pneumatics / mechanical equipment / Variable speed drives
- Flexibility is key to this role due to the shift in place - it is key you are happy with the shift.
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a ONC / HNC in electrical engineer, also holding their 17th / 18th IEE Wiring regulations.
If you would like to know more on this role then please call Cheray Oakes or send a copy of your CV ASAP.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer – Electrically Biased
(Gas Safe Registered would be at an advantage)
- Previous experience within a Site Engineer position – proven experience conducting electrical and mechanical work
- Fault finding abilities is a must
- Experience in Industrial electrical engineering / maintenance is essential to this role.
- Experience with: PLC’s, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Motors, Drives, Inverters, Conveyor systems, Pumps and Gearboxes
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification within Electrical engineering /
- Qualified to 17th / 18th edition
Flexibility is key as there may be a call out Rota in place
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Bench Engineer / Fitter
- Previous and proven experience within a Similar position within a Manufacturing organisation
- Must hold experience with the following: Pumps, Motors, Hear-boxes, Fan Units and Rotating machinery
- Apprentice trained holding a Full Engineering qualification
- This individual will be required to assist all workshop or site engineers /
- Good Communication skills and Decision-making skills
Ideally we need this individual to hold experience within FMCG / Food / Manufacturing organisations.
Essential to this role is proven experience within a Similar position.
Salary: £25,000 / £26,000
Benefits: 5% Pension, Life Assurance, Parking, Canteen, Generous holiday
Shift: Days only – But we will be start a Days Shift Rota towards the end of the year / Salary to increase for this change.
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter, Please take a look at the information below:
- The diagnosis, location and rectification of all mechanical faults on site, including pneumatic, hydraulic and steam systems.
- Ensure all papermaking machinery and ancillary equipment is maintained in a satisfactory working order
- Logging of all water, oil and gas readings and testing of steam boiler safety devices
- Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner
- Plan out work and display initiative and common sense
- Adhere to current Safe Systems of Work, lock off and permit to work procedures
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in own working area and throughout the mill.
Ideally the right Mechanical fitter will hold:
- Previous experience within a Mechanical Fitter role
- NVQ / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
- Apprentice trained.
Flexibility is key to this role due to the shift a call out.
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £41K, Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension alongside other key benefits, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a stable engineering sector safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company based just outside of Stoke on Trent to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry manufacturing facility.
Due to expansion, a Market leading manufacturing company is seeking to grow its Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of several Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Manufacturing Automotive products from their site just outside of Stoke on Trent they are the largest UK manufacturer in their market. This opportunity offers security and stability for the right candidate. With continued training and development these roles also hold the potential for promotion in the longer term, whilst be supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintaining a variety of Heavy Industry Production Machinery
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
- This position will require you to work a rotating Days / Noons shift rota 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
- Once full trained you will also be required to go onto the out of hours on call rota.
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
- Fault Finding Abilities either Electrically or Mechanically
- Successful candidates must have experience working within a Heavy Industry environment and have worked with Hydraulics.
- Heavy Engineering / Manufacturing Industry / Automotive / Metal
In return you will joining a market leader in their field and you will be offered training and development to further develop your Engineering skills. In return for your commitment, this Organisation offers a stable and secure career and we are keen to discuss this position with Multi skilled, Electrical or Mechanically biased Engineers.
This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Uttoxeter and surrounding areas.
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.