An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician to join a leading organisation based in the North West.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Salary : £31,000 - £33,000
- 31 Days Holiday
- Days Only
Ideally the right individual will hold the following:
- Previous / proven experience within a Maintenance Electrician role
- Fault finding abilities with Siemens S7 PLC’s
- Experience with Hydraulics / Pneumatics / Conveyor systems / Inverters and Gearboxes
- Ideally Multi-Skilled would be great – but Electrically biased is key
- Proven experience within a Textiles environment would be good
- Able to work a height and under pressure.
- Ideally, we are looking for the individual to hold their 17th / 18th Edition / Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification in electrical engineering
If you would like to know more about this Maintenance Electrician role then please call Cheray Oakes on 0121 321 4311 or send a copy of your CV ASAP.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer – Electrically Biased
(Gas Safe Registered would be at an advantage)
- Previous experience within a Site Engineer position – proven experience conducting electrical and mechanical work
- Fault finding abilities is a must
- Experience in Industrial electrical engineering / maintenance is essential to this role.
- Experience with: PLC’s, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Motors, Drives, Inverters, Conveyor systems, Pumps and Gearboxes
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification within Electrical engineering /
- Qualified to 17th / 18th edition
Flexibility is key as there may be a call out Rota in place
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Bench Engineer / Fitter
- Previous and proven experience within a Similar position within a Manufacturing organisation
- Must hold experience with the following: Pumps, Motors, Hear-boxes, Fan Units and Rotating machinery
- Apprentice trained holding a Full Engineering qualification
- This individual will be required to assist all workshop or site engineers /
- Good Communication skills and Decision-making skills
Ideally we need this individual to hold experience within FMCG / Food / Manufacturing organisations.
Essential to this role is proven experience within a Similar position.
Salary: £25,000 / £26,000
Benefits: 5% Pension, Life Assurance, Parking, Canteen, Generous holiday
Shift: Days only – But we will be start a Days Shift Rota towards the end of the year / Salary to increase for this change.
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter, Please take a look at the information below:
- The diagnosis, location and rectification of all mechanical faults on site, including pneumatic, hydraulic and steam systems.
- Ensure all papermaking machinery and ancillary equipment is maintained in a satisfactory working order
- Logging of all water, oil and gas readings and testing of steam boiler safety devices
- Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner
- Plan out work and display initiative and common sense
- Adhere to current Safe Systems of Work, lock off and permit to work procedures
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in own working area and throughout the mill.
Ideally the right Mechanical fitter will hold:
- Previous experience within a Mechanical Fitter role
- NVQ / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
- Apprentice trained.
Flexibility is key to this role due to the shift a call out.
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.
Due to structured growth we are seeking to recruit a Day Shift Reliability & Lubrication Engineer to join our team of reliability professionals in South Wales.
In return for your maintenance, lubrication & reliability engineering skills and experience, we offer a negotiable starting salary in the region of £27K, plus company pension & genuine industry accredited training and a real career path, as part of our growing business which offers you the opportunity to join an organisation that plays a vital role in keeping key industry sectors in operation.
Duties of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
As a Reliability Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to manage critical lubrication stocks, undertake lubrication and condition monitoring activities such as vibration analysis, thermography and oil analysis on site, which will focus on the use of data collection equipment to identify issues such as machine imbalance, misalignment and poor lubrication.
Requirements of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
Ideally you will have gained your maintenance experience of supporting plant within a production, manufacturing or process environment as a mechanically biased maintenance engineer and ideally have a passion for reliability centered maintenance.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained, however must be qualified to a City & Guilds / NVQ standard Mechanically.
This is a great opportunity to move your maintenance career into the world of reliability centered maintenance where you will be given the opportunity to acquire a realm of reliability focused training and accreditation.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Reliability Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
Are you looking for a Service Engineer role with a difference? Are you able to give the highest level of service possible? Are you looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same in a role where 70% of your work will involve international travel? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? Then this could be the role for you!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 28 days holiday, Contributory pension scheme and the potential to learn and develop within the business.
As the Service Engineer, you will be working in a fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization with an outstanding reputation and a global leader.
As the Service Engineer, your duties will include:
- Focusing on Customer Service & Support and include installation/commissioning and upgrades of capital equipment at customers' premises, as well as warranty support.
- Your territory will be Global; therefore, worldwide travel is essential.
- You will be located in the UK Head office (Bedford) as part of a team providing 24/7 technical support
- You will be required to travel to customers' sites to lead Installation and upgrade projects
- Also, to carry out service & inspection work in line with on-going service schedules.
- While at site, you will be required to co-ordinate installation resources, liaise with the customer to resolve any problems, ensuring a successful conclusion to the relevant installation / project.
- You will also be responsible for increasing the customer service activity ensuring relevant and timely reports are submitted as required
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Service Engineer within the Flexible Packaging, Digital Printing, Narrow Web/Tag & Label Finishing Equipment, or Specialty Printing sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in the maintenance and operation of slitting & rewinding equipment would be an advantage.
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and previous maintenance or a service engineering background.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
Benefits for the Service Engineer:
- Excellent Salary and OTE
- 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme up to 5%
- Mobile Phone
- Workwear provided
- International Travel