IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
We are currently recruiting for a IT Support Engineer, please take a look at the details below.
- Managing email, virus protection in coordination with the company
- Ensuring the most cost-effective and efficient use of servers
- Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems in coordination with the company
- Analysing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password
- Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring net-word security, particularly if the networks connects to the internet
- Planning and implementing future IT developments
- Constantly looks to improve the section, gathers information, challenges assumptions and questions the status quo.
- Always listens and considers alternative views and ideas. Always looks for the positive side in a situation.
- Participates as a member within the team, considers the impact of the teams’ actions on others, contributes to the achievements of the areas objectives.
- Leads by example, co-ordinates the team to reach objectives, applies policy in a positive way, always considers the needs of the team members.
- Seeks to increase knowledge and better understanding, learns from mistakes.
- Understanding of process equipment for supporting other departments
- Knowledge of Corporate HS&E policies and related legislation.
- MCSA/MCSE or MCITP Qualified
Benefits for an IT Support Engineer:
Salary : £35,000 / £40,000 Depending on Experience
Shift : Days 8:30am till 4:20pm
25 + 8 days Holiday
Location: Manchester M24
For additional information into this role please send your CV ASAP.