I am looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer on behalf of a Precision Engineering company. This is a multi-skilled role that will include Maintenance on machinery and facilities both Electrical and Mechanical.
This is a day’s role with hours either 8am-4.30pm or 10am-6.30pm with a package of:
- Salary £35,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday
- Free Parking on site.
- Company Pension
Along with an NVQ Level 3/ ONC/ City & Guilds the ideal candidate/ Maintenance Engineer must have previous experience with Electrical equipment including PLC controls and CNC machinery is desirable.
The Maintenance Engineer role will include the following:
- Provide preventive maintenance on all machinery and equipment to ensure effective running.
- Review TPM schedules to ensure operatives complete in a timely manner and inform Team Leaders of deficiencies
- Report back to the Maintenance Supervisor & Manager on concerns regarding the operational status of machinery
- Ensure, through regular checks; the power, lighting, LEV and water systems are maintained.
We are keen to talk to Maintenance Electricians and Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers, and candidates who can commute to the Nottingham area so Derby, Mansfield, Loughborough.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994