An experienced Business Development Manager from the freight forwarding industry is being sought by a successful, independent Freight Forwarder following a period of continued growth. You could be part of the next exciting chapter in this expanding company’s story.
The company have built a solid foundation within the EU, Far East and Asian markets and they are now looking to grow their UK business with the addition of an experienced Business Development Manager.
This is a completely new position reporting directly to the Managing Director with real earning potential. The role will likely be home based 4 days per week but applicants must be prepared to travel to London once per week.
Please note that candidates MUST have 3+ years of experience in a New Business Development position within the freight forwarding industry. Applications without this experience will not be considered.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying winning new freight forwarding opportunities in the UK, Europe and the Far East.
- Managing own diary and appointments, including attending meetings with prospective and existing customers on a regular basis
- Regularly meeting and exceeding sales targets
- The Business Development Manager will have at least 3+ years in a new business development position within the freight forwarding industry
- Demonstrable experience of achieving and meeting monthly/annual sales targets
- Will have experience of selling freight forwarding solutions via either Road, Sea or Air.
A Sales Executive is currently being sought by an established and successful construction company who have expanded into the renewable energy market. The company sell a range of green solutions including Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Solutions, Energy Efficient Lighting, Renewable Energy Solutions and, Energy Efficient Heating Solutions amongst others. They sell into the commercial sector and count large house builders and national retailers amongst their impressive client base.
The business is seeking a Sales Executive due to sustained growth in the green energy division. The Sales Executive will be responsible for increasing the market share of the company by securing new green solutions business with customers across a range of verticals including house builders, retail, property management, education and general industry.
The Sales Executive role is a brand new position with great opportunity to progress as well as having a strong commission scheme which will allow for real earning potential for high-achievers.
The role will be office based initially with the expectation that it will progress to field/home based once probation has been passed.
- Selling the company’s entire portfolio of green energy solutions including EV charge points, Energy Efficient Lighting, Solar Solutions, Renewables Maintenance and more.
- Identifying new business opportunities across a multitude of verticals and managing the entire sales cycle to completion.
- Effective customer service and account management of existing customers, including up-sell opportunities and contract renewals.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to produce Marketing Materials.
- Attending customer sites to meet prospective customers and present the full portfolio of solutions.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a new business development role.
- Exposure to the renewables and/or green energy solutions industry.
- A desire for success and a tenacious drive for winning.
Technical Customer Support - German Speaking
We are working with a fantastic fast-growing organisation that has an establish global customer and supplier based and is seeing strong repeat and new customer business coming directly from Germany.
The company has many years’ experience in developing advanced engineered products that are used in a myriad of industry sectors. Their products offer a high level of safety and reliability and use a range of the latest electronic technologies.
As an organisation they have seen good growth from being able to offer bespoke solutions to their customers and are now in a fortunate position of seeing business levels and orders return, post lockdown.
A busy working environment with a friendly and positive approach to how they operate as a business and they have a strong team support ethos.
The position plays an integral part of the day to day function between the customer and the technical departments within the organisation, by offering tailored support to customers by understanding their requirements and then liaising with the relevant Project and R&D teams.
- Collating information and requirements via telephone, email, Skype/Team/Zoom, or fax
- Discussing suitable options, lead times and costs
- Liaising with the internal technical departments to ensure customers’ requests and demands can be achieved
- Dealing with issues and legacy quality issues
- Maintaining CRM Systems and internal spread sheets or relevant documentation
- Liaising with Sales Teams and Distributers
- Keep abreast of new technology and product development
- Advice customers of new improved technologies and better solutions.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both English and German
Skills & Experience:
- This position does require excellent German language skills, both conversational and technical and some exposure of working directly for, or with German organisations in the recent past.
- The position does not require someone to be formally technically qualified, but a background working in some form of engineering or engineering sales or customer service is strongly desired.
- Good IT Skills and the ability to create and maintain spread sheets and databases are as must
- Excellent communication with good listening skills are essential, with the ability to convey information clearly and in a professional manner.
- Being part of the big team is how this organisation wants their staff to feel, so someone who is willing to help and support others, will be a quality they seek at the interview stage
- A great company with a history of growing individual staff into senior members and managers within short time periods is something they are very proud of.
- The company is based in a modern open spaced building with top spec facilities for their staff.
- They operate Monday through to Friday on a standard day routine, with an earlier finish on a Friday.
- Good salary packages and regular bonus and 25 Days Holidays + Bank Hols
We are seeking to recruit a proven Welder Fabricator to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
In return for your skills and experience We offer a stable and secure working environment, Negotiable Base Salary of £22,000 - £26,000 Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension & Excellent Holiday Entitlement and genuine mentoring, support and training to able you to develop within a Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator:
Working as part of the site maintenance team you will be required to undertake welding and fabrication tasks throughout our plant.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator:
- Ideally you will have completed either a modern or advanced modern apprenticeship but must hold formal welding & fabrication qualifications.
- You will ideally be competent in undertaking a number of welding applications i.e. Tig, Mig,, Stick, Arc & Gas , working with a range of materials such as Steel, Mild Steel and Stainless and have the ability to read an interpret drawings.
The role is commutable from: Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Walthamstow, Woodford & Wood Green.
1999 – 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Welder Fabricator Recruitment Excellence
Duties of a Post Apprentice Maintenance Fitter
Working as part of the maintenance team you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance to a range of plant and equipment, within a process plant environment.
We are keen to employ a post maintenance apprentice, who is keen to continue their development into a fully-fledged Maintenance Technician and are willing to continue your on the job training in plant and equipment.
Requirements of a Post Apprentice Maintenance Fitter
Ideally you will have completed either a modern or advanced modern maintenance apprenticeship within either manufacturing, process or production environment and hold a mechanical bias to your skill base with some experience of undertaking fabrication and welding.
We offer a stable and secure working environment, Negotiable Base Salary of £22,000 - £26,000 Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension & Excellent Holiday Entitlement and Genuine mentoring, support and training to able you to develop into a fully-fledged Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician.
The role is commutable from: Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Walthamstow, Woodford & Wood Green
1999 – 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
We are seeking to recruit a number proven Maintenance Technicians to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
As a Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our plant.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician
You must be an Electrically qualified Maintenance Technician and hold multi skilled abilities having gained your experience of supporting plant within either a Manufacturing, Production or Process environment.
As an experienced Maintenance Technician salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and ranges from £35,000 - £37,000 Plus Paid Overtime, Excellent Holiday Entitlement and Company Pension.
This role is commutable from Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Woodford & Wood Green
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few months, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that won’t be affected by any potential fallout from the current economic climate.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence