You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
FREIGHT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
An experienced Business Development Manager from the freight forwarding industry is being sought by a successful, independent Freight Forwarder following a period of continued growth. You could be part of the next exciting chapter in this expanding company’s story.
The company have built a solid foundation within the EU, Far East and Asian markets and they are now looking to grow their UK business with the addition of an experienced Business Development Manager.
This is a completely new position reporting directly to the Managing Director with real earning potential. The role will likely be home based 4 days per week but applicants must be prepared to travel to London once per week.
Please note that candidates MUST have 3+ years of experience in a New Business Development position within the freight forwarding industry. Applications without this experience will not be considered.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying winning new freight forwarding opportunities in the UK, Europe and the Far East.
- Managing own diary and appointments, including attending meetings with prospective and existing customers on a regular basis
- Regularly meeting and exceeding sales targets
- The Business Development Manager will have at least 3+ years in a new business development position within the freight forwarding industry
- Demonstrable experience of achieving and meeting monthly/annual sales targets
- Will have experience of selling freight forwarding solutions via either Road, Sea or Air.