We are seeking to recruit a proven Welder Fabricator to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
In return for your skills and experience We offer a stable and secure working environment, Negotiable Base Salary of £22,000 - £26,000 Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension & Excellent Holiday Entitlement and genuine mentoring, support and training to able you to develop within a Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator:
Working as part of the site maintenance team you will be required to undertake welding and fabrication tasks throughout our plant.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator:
- Ideally you will have completed either a modern or advanced modern apprenticeship but must hold formal welding & fabrication qualifications.
- You will ideally be competent in undertaking a number of welding applications i.e. Tig, Mig,, Stick, Arc & Gas , working with a range of materials such as Steel, Mild Steel and Stainless and have the ability to read an interpret drawings.
The role is commutable from: Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Walthamstow, Woodford & Wood Green.
1999 – 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Welder Fabricator Recruitment Excellence
Duties of a Post Apprentice Maintenance Fitter
Working as part of the maintenance team you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance to a range of plant and equipment, within a process plant environment.
We are keen to employ a post maintenance apprentice, who is keen to continue their development into a fully-fledged Maintenance Technician and are willing to continue your on the job training in plant and equipment.
Requirements of a Post Apprentice Maintenance Fitter
Ideally you will have completed either a modern or advanced modern maintenance apprenticeship within either manufacturing, process or production environment and hold a mechanical bias to your skill base with some experience of undertaking fabrication and welding.
We offer a stable and secure working environment, Negotiable Base Salary of £22,000 - £26,000 Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension & Excellent Holiday Entitlement and Genuine mentoring, support and training to able you to develop into a fully-fledged Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician.
The role is commutable from: Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Walthamstow, Woodford & Wood Green
1999 – 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
We are seeking to recruit a number proven Maintenance Technicians to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
As a Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our plant.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician
You must be an Electrically qualified Maintenance Technician and hold multi skilled abilities having gained your experience of supporting plant within either a Manufacturing, Production or Process environment.
As an experienced Maintenance Technician salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and ranges from £35,000 - £37,000 Plus Paid Overtime, Excellent Holiday Entitlement and Company Pension.
This role is commutable from Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Woodford & Wood Green
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few months, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that won’t be affected by any potential fallout from the current economic climate.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Supervisor to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
On a daily basis as the sites Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for a small team of maintenance engineers undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to our specialist plant and equipment, that will require you to provide a “hands on” input, allied to managing onsite contractors, engineering stores and issuing permit to work whilst also being fully aware of health & safety legislation.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
You must be qualified either electrically or mechanically and hold a multi skilled ability having gained your experience as a Maintenance Supervisor, supporting a team of engineers within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
We offer a stable and secure working environment, with starting salaries ranging from £39,000 - £41,000, Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension, Life Assurance, Accident Cover and Numerous Staff Discounts Schemes including Cycle to Work and Bupa.
This role is commutable from Chigwell, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Walthamstow, Woodford & Wood Green
This business is a UK leading manufacturer in their field, who are continually progressing.
They are looking for an experienced Construction Manager, essentially, who has steel framed buildings / steel framing construction management experience.
Although there will be an element of site visits, this is not a Site Manager role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Oversee selection of all subcontractors working on bases and foundations. Manage all subcontractors work schedules/costs and ensure that they have the necessary paperwork
- Control, supervise and manage the end-to-end process from bases through to erection
- Report back to the Drawing Team any errors identified on site visits, base installation or erection
- Track and control the construction schedules for bases and erections and associated costs to achieve completion of projects in the most cost-effective manner and order all concrete for bases team and all plant for erecting teams
- Conduct site visits to accurately measure and quote for customers
- Support the Sales Team with complex quotes using extensive knowledge and the Drawing Team with complex detailing using extensive knowledge
- Ensure all building are erected to the highest standard by carrying out regular reviews of erectors work and checking we deliver exceptional quality, ensuring all customer complaints are managed effectively and escalated internally where required
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum of ten years’ experience, which must include experience within steel framing / steel framed buildings
- Good oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage people, planning, prioritisation, organisation and administration
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and ability to manage conflict
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Casual dress code
- Very social office environment
- Located next to a Train Station – good bus connections also
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Commutable From: Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Stafford, Northwich, Stoke on Trent, Market Drayton
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.
Due to structured growth we are seeking to recruit a Day Shift Reliability & Lubrication Engineer to join our team of reliability professionals in South Wales.
In return for your maintenance, lubrication & reliability engineering skills and experience, we offer a negotiable starting salary in the region of £27K, plus company pension & genuine industry accredited training and a real career path, as part of our growing business which offers you the opportunity to join an organisation that plays a vital role in keeping key industry sectors in operation.
Duties of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
As a Reliability Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to manage critical lubrication stocks, undertake lubrication and condition monitoring activities such as vibration analysis, thermography and oil analysis on site, which will focus on the use of data collection equipment to identify issues such as machine imbalance, misalignment and poor lubrication.
Requirements of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
Ideally you will have gained your maintenance experience of supporting plant within a production, manufacturing or process environment as a mechanically biased maintenance engineer and ideally have a passion for reliability centered maintenance.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained, however must be qualified to a City & Guilds / NVQ standard Mechanically.
This is a great opportunity to move your maintenance career into the world of reliability centered maintenance where you will be given the opportunity to acquire a realm of reliability focused training and accreditation.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Reliability Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence