We are seeking to recruit a number proven Maintenance Technicians to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
As a Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our plant.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician
You must be an Electrically qualified Maintenance Technician and hold multi skilled abilities having gained your experience of supporting plant within either a Manufacturing, Production or Process environment.
As an experienced Maintenance Technician salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and ranges from £35,000 - £37,000 Plus Paid Overtime, Excellent Holiday Entitlement and Company Pension.
This role is commutable from Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Woodford & Wood Green
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few months, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that won’t be affected by any potential fallout from the current economic climate.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
We are seeking to recruit a proven Welder Fabricator to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
In return for your skills and experience We offer a stable and secure working environment, Negotiable Base Salary of £22,000 - £26,000 Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension & Excellent Holiday Entitlement and genuine mentoring, support and training to able you to develop within a Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator:
Working as part of the site maintenance team you will be required to undertake welding and fabrication tasks throughout our plant.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator:
- Ideally you will have completed either a modern or advanced modern apprenticeship but must hold formal welding & fabrication qualifications.
- You will ideally be competent in undertaking a number of welding applications i.e. Tig, Mig,, Stick, Arc & Gas , working with a range of materials such as Steel, Mild Steel and Stainless and have the ability to read an interpret drawings.
The role is commutable from: Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Walthamstow, Woodford & Wood Green.
1999 – 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Welder Fabricator Recruitment Excellence
Duties of a Post Apprentice Maintenance Fitter
Working as part of the maintenance team you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance to a range of plant and equipment, within a process plant environment.
We are keen to employ a post maintenance apprentice, who is keen to continue their development into a fully-fledged Maintenance Technician and are willing to continue your on the job training in plant and equipment.
Requirements of a Post Apprentice Maintenance Fitter
Ideally you will have completed either a modern or advanced modern maintenance apprenticeship within either manufacturing, process or production environment and hold a mechanical bias to your skill base with some experience of undertaking fabrication and welding.
We offer a stable and secure working environment, Negotiable Base Salary of £22,000 - £26,000 Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension & Excellent Holiday Entitlement and Genuine mentoring, support and training to able you to develop into a fully-fledged Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician.
The role is commutable from: Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Walthamstow, Woodford & Wood Green
1999 – 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Supervisor to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
On a daily basis as the sites Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for a small team of maintenance engineers undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to our specialist plant and equipment, that will require you to provide a “hands on” input, allied to managing onsite contractors, engineering stores and issuing permit to work whilst also being fully aware of health & safety legislation.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
You must be qualified either electrically or mechanically and hold a multi skilled ability having gained your experience as a Maintenance Supervisor, supporting a team of engineers within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
We offer a stable and secure working environment, with starting salaries ranging from £39,000 - £41,000, Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension, Life Assurance, Accident Cover and Numerous Staff Discounts Schemes including Cycle to Work and Bupa.
This role is commutable from Chigwell, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Walthamstow, Woodford & Wood Green
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.
Due to structured growth we are seeking to recruit a Day Shift Reliability & Lubrication Engineer to join our team of reliability professionals in South Wales.
In return for your maintenance, lubrication & reliability engineering skills and experience, we offer a negotiable starting salary in the region of £27K, plus company pension & genuine industry accredited training and a real career path, as part of our growing business which offers you the opportunity to join an organisation that plays a vital role in keeping key industry sectors in operation.
Duties of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
As a Reliability Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to manage critical lubrication stocks, undertake lubrication and condition monitoring activities such as vibration analysis, thermography and oil analysis on site, which will focus on the use of data collection equipment to identify issues such as machine imbalance, misalignment and poor lubrication.
Requirements of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
Ideally you will have gained your maintenance experience of supporting plant within a production, manufacturing or process environment as a mechanically biased maintenance engineer and ideally have a passion for reliability centered maintenance.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained, however must be qualified to a City & Guilds / NVQ standard Mechanically.
This is a great opportunity to move your maintenance career into the world of reliability centered maintenance where you will be given the opportunity to acquire a realm of reliability focused training and accreditation.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Reliability Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
Are you looking for a Service Engineer role with a difference? Are you able to give the highest level of service possible? Are you looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same in a role where 70% of your work will involve international travel? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? Then this could be the role for you!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 28 days holiday, Contributory pension scheme and the potential to learn and develop within the business.
As the Service Engineer, you will be working in a fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization with an outstanding reputation and a global leader.
As the Service Engineer, your duties will include:
- Focusing on Customer Service & Support and include installation/commissioning and upgrades of capital equipment at customers' premises, as well as warranty support.
- Your territory will be Global; therefore, worldwide travel is essential.
- You will be located in the UK Head office (Bedford) as part of a team providing 24/7 technical support
- You will be required to travel to customers' sites to lead Installation and upgrade projects
- Also, to carry out service & inspection work in line with on-going service schedules.
- While at site, you will be required to co-ordinate installation resources, liaise with the customer to resolve any problems, ensuring a successful conclusion to the relevant installation / project.
- You will also be responsible for increasing the customer service activity ensuring relevant and timely reports are submitted as required
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Service Engineer within the Flexible Packaging, Digital Printing, Narrow Web/Tag & Label Finishing Equipment, or Specialty Printing sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in the maintenance and operation of slitting & rewinding equipment would be an advantage.
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and previous maintenance or a service engineering background.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
Benefits for the Service Engineer:
- Excellent Salary and OTE
- 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme up to 5%
- Mobile Phone
- Workwear provided
- International Travel