A well-established manufacturer of electronic equipment are currently seeking a Sales Engineer who will be responsible for technical sales and business development activities across the South of England.
The company have been designing and manufacturing electronic circuits and associated technology for over 30 years and they are now looking to expand their technical sales team.
They have customers across a range of industries from defence, medical and aerospace and have recently made a significant investment in capital equipment, broadening and modernizing their output capabilities.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for:
- Identifying new opportunities for the company within the South of England
- Prospecting and winning new manufacturing business
- Meeting and exceeding individual and company goals
The Sales Engineer will receive the following:
- Competitive salary up to £30,000
- Performance related bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- Home office
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- On-going training
To be considered for the Sales Engineer vacancy you will have:
- Several years of experience within the electrical manufacturing industry
- An electronics/electrical manufacturing qualification
- Knowledge of PCB technology
- 2+ years’ experience within a technical sales role, ideally within electrical manufacturing
- Full driving license
The following locations would be ideal for a candidate to be based in: Wiltshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994