You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
FIRE & SECURITY INSTALLTION ENGINEER
A growing fire and security company are currently on the lookout for a Fire & Security Installation Engineer to join their team in the Thames Valley area. The company pride themselves on providing best in class security solutions to both private and commercial customers in and around the M4 corridor and West London.
The Fire & Security Installation Engineer is an integral part of the team and will be rewarded with extensive training/personal development opportunities, a great work/life balance, a company vehicle and uniform. The Fire & Security Installation Engineer will be paid a salary of up to £30,000 with no shift work and predominately Mon-Fri working.
The company are relatively new to the market but have already enjoyed huge success. Orders are constantly increasing which is why the business has a need for an additional Fire & Security Installation Engineer. The business owners have vast experience in the industry and have long standing relationships with various main contractors which brings a lot of work their way.
The business is at a crucial phase of growth and as such this presents an excellent opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join at a great time.
- Installation of a range of systems including but not limited to CCTV, Security/Intruder Alarms, Access Control Systems, Fire Alarms, etc.
- Small elements of design work. Plans are produced by the Design Engineer but may need to be altered on site at short notice. These alterations will be the responsibility of the Fire & Security Installation Engineer.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Completing installation and upgrade projects in a timely manner whilst maintaining quality standards
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar installation role
- Exposure to various CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Fire Alarm systems
- Competent Engineer capable of independent working
- Willingness to travel around the Berkshire, Bucks, Surrey, West London areas
- Full, clean driving license
- Ability to pass a CRB check
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994