Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical) to join a heavy manufacturing environment which are a number 1 producer of their product. You will assist in all Maintenance activities on site and will help ensure that factory production budgets are met.
- Weekly Paid Annual Salary of £37,000
- Sociable Hours of Work: 7.00am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (with the flexibility to work overtime as and when required)
- 25 + 8 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
Duties for Maintenance Team Leader:
- Install and or maintain all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery in line with Company requirements
- Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery are in good working order
- Fault find and repair any electrical or electro-mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment
- Program all Siemens & other PLC equipment
- Order and collect spares and electrical materials for new and existing plant in keeping with the required standards
Requirements for Maintenance Team Leader:
- 17th / 18th edition qualified
- Leadership Experience
- Apprentice trained in a relevant electrical maintenance qualification, ideally ONC / BTEC / HNC / BTEC level
- An understanding of programming and problem solving on PLC systems (Siemens / Omron)
- An appreciation of FMCG / production line experience
- IOSH managing safely is desirable
We will also be interested in talking to Maintenance Supervisors, Team Leaders, and Maintenance Managers with an Electrical Bias.
Probe Technical recruitment is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a process environment within the heavy industry. The role holder will be responsible for driving plant availability through ensuring all PPM’s, reactive maintenance, engineering and process improvements are carried out and implemented in a timely manner. You must have experience within environments which include chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Requirements for Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Mechanical engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 minimum
- Mechanical engineering qualification desirable
- Process minded with experience within an industrial maintenance role
- General duties will include responding to reactive breakdowns in a timely manner to minimise downtime and ensuring shift handovers and reports are completed effectively and communicated daily.
- The company operate a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, a competitive salary of £34,000 along with good holiday and pension.
This role is commutable from Peterborough, Boston, Bourne and Grantham.
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician for a client who are an independent manufacturer and supplier of their products to the foodservice market, whilst also supplying the retail sector. This is an excellent role for someone wanting to join a well-established Maintenance team far away from the highs and lows of the manufacturing sector.
Along with a competitive salary of £41,000 the role of Maintenance Electrician also offers a company pension, plenty of development, training and progression opportunities and over time rates paid at time and a half.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally you will be multi-skilled, with both electrical and mechanical experience, however we are interested in Maintenance Engineers with an electrical bias.
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained or have a relevant Engineering qualification with experience in a manufacturing / production environment, FMCG experience would be highly beneficial.
- Project installations
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults
- Improvement works and general repair
- Maintenance within the food manufacturing environment
This role of Maintenance Electrician is commutable from Hinckley, Rugby, Tamworth, Coventry and Leicester.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be joining an established Maintenance Engineering team in this Heavy Industry setting to maintain manufacturing machinery.
This company are a market leader in their field and have been established for over 100 years. This is a Heavy Industry, high volume production environment based in the West Midlands which is commutable from Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Cannock, and Birmingham.
- In return, the salary is £40,000 for a 4on / 4off shift pattern
- Paid overtime
- 33 days holiday per year
- Annual bonus
- In the role of Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong mechanical engineering background including experience of working with Hydraulics.
- You will be completing preventative maintenance checks.
- You will be undertaking welding, fabrication and installation work where necessary.
- You will be working a 4on / 4off Days and Night rotating 12 hr shift pattern
Skills & Experience:
- To be successful in this Mechanical Maintenance Technician role, you will ideally be apprentice trained and will hold an HNC or City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or a similar Engineering qualification.
- You will need to have experience in maintaining plant and equipment within a Heavy Industry manufacturing or production environment and will hold welding abilities.
- I would be keen to speak to Engineers who have previous experience within roles such as Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
If you are interested, please submit your CV ASAP.
Are you an experienced PLC Programmer / Software Engineer looking for a challenge? An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading World Class Manufacturer that is expanding and opening a new facility. The large family owned business with greater than 120 employees and low staff turnover, is looking for a Software Engineer to create and design control & diagnostic programmes to ensure efficiency and unrivalled control capabilities.
The Software Engineer will be working in a continuously evolving environment and should be experienced with PLC software, HMI design and programming, SCADA and remote networks.
If you are looking to work in an environment where every employee is valued, appreciated and nourished then apply today.
Benefits for the Software Engineer:
- Salary: up to £45,000 Dependent on Experience
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Company expensed Vehicle
- Company pension with generous company contribution
- On-site parking
- Laptop & mobile phone
- On site canteen
- Social Enterprise Culture
- Experience in PLC software
- HMI design and programming
- Experienced with SCADA
- Experienced in remote networks
- Safety PLC Design
- Safety PLC Software
- SQL database set up and activation
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Technician) to join a company who are an engineering solution provider. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of mechanical experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment.
Benefits for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Overtime available most weekends
- Holidays: 25 plus bank holidays (maintenance usually work Easter weekend but get holidays back plus overtime rates)
- Pension: Matches up to 8%
- Life assurance: 2 x salary or 4x if in pension plan
- Safely and efficiently troubleshoot, repair, maintain and install equipment in compliance with all plant policies and procedures with the highest standards of workmanship and professionalism
- Experience working with machinery and mechanical equipment such as: motors, pneumatic/hydraulic components, steam systems and production equipment; as well as experience reading diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturers specifications
- Using hand tools, power tools, precision-measuring and testing instruments
- Respond to all maintenance issues throughout the plant and perform other duties as required
- Introduction and installation of new equipment.
Skills and Requirements for Maintenance Engineer:
You must be a time served Mechanical Engineer, electrical knowledge an advantage and must be willing to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Experience with pressurised systems, steam, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics and fabrication
- Experience maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and working with PLC’s, HMI’s, A/C & D/C motors, drives, encoders, resolvers, control systems, bearings, gearboxes, drive systems etc.
- Must be able to read maintenance schematics / blueprints
- Experience diagnosing mechanical systems using various tools
This role is commutable from Grantham, Lincoln, Newark on Trent and Scunthorpe