Are you an experienced PLC Programmer / Software Engineer looking for a challenge? An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading World Class Manufacturer that is expanding and opening a new facility. The large family owned business with greater than 120 employees and low staff turnover, is looking for a Software Engineer to create and design control & diagnostic programmes to ensure efficiency and unrivalled control capabilities.
The Software Engineer will be working in a continuously evolving environment and should be experienced with PLC software, HMI design and programming, SCADA and remote networks.
If you are looking to work in an environment where every employee is valued, appreciated and nourished then apply today.
Benefits for the Software Engineer:
- Salary: up to £45,000 Dependent on Experience
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Company expensed Vehicle
- Company pension with generous company contribution
- On-site parking
- Laptop & mobile phone
- On site canteen
- Social Enterprise Culture
- Experience in PLC software
- HMI design and programming
- Experienced with SCADA
- Experienced in remote networks
- Safety PLC Design
- Safety PLC Software
- SQL database set up and activation