This business has 80 plus years of experience, specialising in the manufacturing of robust and reliable world-class handling equipment, exporting across the globe. Their range covers single machines up to full bespoke systems.
The company’s portfolio and capabilities have expanded significantly since they were established, with further major developments taking place.
- You will be producing high quality production drawings for both in-house and sub-contract manufacture, as well as updating and improving current designs for existing equipment
- The role includes liaison with the company’s sales team and customer base to finalise specifications
- 3D design proficiency is essential, preferably Solidworks
- You will have experience of machinery design / food processing equipment design
- A keen eye for detail
- An awareness of manufacturing implications and costs
- Excellent communication skills
- £25,000 - £32,000
Commutable from Boston, Skegness, Coningsby, Lincoln