This is an excellent development opportunity, with a long-standing, world leading design and manufacturing business, who continue to set the global standard in their specialised field.
If you are a Graduate Engineer or recent Engineering Apprentice looking for a career that is a mix between project and sales, this is the role for you.
It’s a great learning and development role, allowing this person to learn several different areas, within a successful manufacturing business.
Key reasons to join this company:
- Established business
- Full training and development provided in the role
- Opportunity to work closely with senior members of the team
- Processing of enquiries
- Machine selection, costing and quotation
- Processing of orders and project management (with customer, engineering, production, accounts)
- Maintenance of existing customer base and generation of new business
- UK customer site visits
- Representing the company at international trade shows
- Degree Educated ideally. HNC / HND will suffice, client will also consider Engineering Apprentices
- Someone who wants to learn, develop and progress their career in a commercial role
- Good communication skills – articulate with a good attitude
- £19,000 - £22,000
Commutable From: Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burton upon Trent
Probe Technical Recruitment, Sales Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994