We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician for a client who are an independent manufacturer and supplier of their products to the foodservice market, whilst also supplying the retail sector. This is an excellent role for someone wanting to join a well-established Maintenance team far away from the highs and lows of the manufacturing sector.
Along with a competitive salary of £41,000 the role of Maintenance Electrician also offers a company pension, plenty of development, training and progression opportunities and over time rates paid at time and a half.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally you will be multi-skilled, with both electrical and mechanical experience, however we are interested in Maintenance Engineers with an electrical bias.
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained or have a relevant Engineering qualification with experience in a manufacturing / production environment, FMCG experience would be highly beneficial.
- Project installations
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults
- Improvement works and general repair
- Maintenance within the food manufacturing environment
This role of Maintenance Electrician is commutable from Hinckley, Rugby, Tamworth, Coventry and Leicester.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be joining an established Maintenance Engineering team in this Heavy Industry setting to maintain manufacturing machinery.
This company are a market leader in their field and have been established for over 100 years. This is a Heavy Industry, high volume production environment based in the West Midlands which is commutable from Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Cannock, and Birmingham.
- In return, the salary is £40,000 for a 4on / 4off shift pattern
- Paid overtime
- 33 days holiday per year
- Annual bonus
- In the role of Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong mechanical engineering background including experience of working with Hydraulics.
- You will be completing preventative maintenance checks.
- You will be undertaking welding, fabrication and installation work where necessary.
- You will be working a 4on / 4off Days and Night rotating 12 hr shift pattern
Skills & Experience:
- To be successful in this Mechanical Maintenance Technician role, you will ideally be apprentice trained and will hold an HNC or City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or a similar Engineering qualification.
- You will need to have experience in maintaining plant and equipment within a Heavy Industry manufacturing or production environment and will hold welding abilities.
- I would be keen to speak to Engineers who have previous experience within roles such as Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
If you are interested, please submit your CV ASAP.
SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!
A longstanding, reputable Precision Engineering Company who supplies to Aerospace markets is looking for a Gear cutter to join the team as an operator and help with the demand in orders. If you are an experienced Gear Cutter who’s looking to join a welcoming company, who can offer new skills and competitive package, continue reading…
Benefits for the successful Gear Cutter:
- £14 - £15 per hour dependent on experience
- Overtime available at 1.3x -1.5x hourly rate
- Early Finish on Friday
- Off Road Parking
- Uniform & PPE Provided
- Days only shift
- Tea & Coffee provided
Skills of the Gear Cutter:
- Experienced Gear Cutting
- Hobbing & shaping experience
This Gear Cutter role is commutable from Lutterworth, Whetstone, Leicester & Hinckley
Company and Role:
This is your chance to work for world leading precision engineering pioneers, who are part of a multi-billion-dollar group.
They continually develop products to meet the ever-increasing demands of next generation technologies, across a range of industries.
Working as part of the businesses R&D team, this role is an exciting hands-on opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team on the next generation of innovative main line products.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the design process from cradle to grave including concept generation, design, analysis, testing, manufacturability and post-development support.
The successful candidate will take ownership of work packages and be responsible for designing subsystems and integrating these into the overall product.
Benefits for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
You Will Have:
- The desire to work at the forefront of precision engineering innovation
- A track record of being a strong contributor within teams, designing complex mechanisms and drives typically with DC motors in (precision) mechanics, mechatronics or systems engineering
- A desire to take a design and prove its function through prototype, construction, testing, supporting calculations and documentation and production.
- Have a strong “can do” attitude with a hunger to learn and expand their knowledge & capabilities
- Proven experience using a range of 3D CAD technologies
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical discipline or a strong technical background
- Experience with 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks)
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes and design for manufacture
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionate about all aspects of new technologies
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the drive & desire to create excellent products
- Good communication & interpersonal skills as this role works closely across cross-functional internal teams
Commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Tamworth, Derby, Nuneaton, Coventry