PRINCIPAL CIVIL ENGINEER
SALARY: UP TO £60,000 DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
A chance has arisen to join an established Leicestershire based Structural Engineering Company that has earned and maintained a reputation for delivering technical expertise to a wide range of Building Structure projects of all sizes, values and complexities.
This is a real opportunity to join a team of Structural Engineers that have expertise and interest in the behaviour of reinforced concrete and steel structures, multi-story construction, the development of public buildings, offices, schools and hotels on inner city and brownfield sites.
This Principal Engineering role offers an excellent opportunity for the right Engineer to join an ambitious, forward-thinking team and work on a wide range of interesting building structure projects across several sectors and various construction materials focusing on steel masonry and timber frame design. The Principle Engineer must be innovative, progressive and dynamic to keep up with the pace of change with customer requirements, culture and continuous movement in goal posts. With responsibilities of project management, tendering, quoting, costing, report writing, performing site visits and structural design, the Principle Engineer would never be bored.
Benefits for the Principal Civil Engineer:
- Generous Salary
- Company paid mileage
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- A clean facility with amenities
- Free onsite parking
- Office hours of 9-5.30pm (hour lunch)
The Principal Civil Engineer MUST be:
- An Experienced Chartered Civil Engineer
- Organised with an ability to work to deadlines
- Able to manage their own workload and work under pressure
- Experienced with Building Structures
Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Corby, Birmingham, Coventry.
For more details please send your CV ASAP.
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company within the Food industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team to carry out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively to enable maintenance targets to be met. Not only do the company offer a salary of £40,000 but they also offer a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, but they also offer 20 holiday days and matched company pension.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard.
- Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
- Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM.
Requirements for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Apprenticeship/ NVQ/ HNC or City & Guilds Part 3 in Mechanical Engineering or trained Mechanically.
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge, Grantham and surrounding area’s between.
APPLICATION / SALES ENGINEER (PROCESS MACHINERY)
A European organisations UK Project Office in the Midlands is seeking an Application Engineer to join their Project Division in a direct customer facing post.
The organisation provides a wide range of process and manufacturing equipment to the myriad of industry sectors across the globe, but this position has been created to focus on local UK and ROI customers only.
The UK Team are responsible for creating systems solutions and turnkey project management with partners and suppliers, to ensure their parent company machinery and equipment can be installed and commissioned within pre- approved lead times and within costs.
The role will be the customer facing part of the project solution process, by offering tailored solutions and making customers aware of new technology and equipment that will suit their individual company needs.
It will be a position that will be a mix of office based and customer facing on a weekly basis, with direct links and communication with internal managers and departments in the UK and Europe.
The right candidate for the position will ideally come from a systems / machinery solutions provider, or have a customer facing history within Projects, Application or Sales Engineering dealing directly with customer’s needs.
The organisation has a very strong reputation and global presence for supplying tailored and bespoke equipment to process related industries for the last 40 years and have satellite offices across the globe.
- The role will be supported with training, management liaison and support (UK & Europe), internal project team support and product awareness training. The role will also be part of induction process and introduction to the marketplace phase as well.
- The company are keen to promote a good work and personal life balance and try to be a flexible as possible with working hours and allow their staff to finish 1pm of Fridays.
- A nice friendly working environment with support and a very busy order book and enquires portfolio.
- The role comes with a good salary, bonus, company car or allowance and other benefits.
- Please note that the role will require travel across the UK and ROI on a regular basis but will also require a successful applicant to be office based when not in front of customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A formal technical qualification in Engineering - HNC / HND or Degree
- 5 Years direct experience of Project / Application or Sales Engineering with direct liaison and contact with customers.
- 2 - 3 experience in supplying or selling equipment and machinery (Automation or associated equipment)
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong ability to build relationships with customers and partners quickly
- Strong origination skills
- The ability to self-manage and be proactive
- A background in working on slow burn / long lead time projects with values c £50,000 - £200,000+ would be very advantageous.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company within Hereford to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry production facility based in Hereford.
- The salary package including shift allowance is up to £40,000 per annum depending on the shift pattern.
- In addition, there is 5% pension, up to 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and company bonus.
- Based in Hereford, this position is commutable from Worcester, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large Engineering team responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in this Heavy Industry manufacturing environment.
- Working in a team there are opportunities to work either Days, 3 x shifts, or a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained. We are seeking Electrical, Mechanical and Multiskilled Engineers for this team
- You will need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Electrically you will need to have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on PLC controls.
- Mechanically you will need to have strong experience with Hydraulics in a Heavy Industry environment.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery within an Industrial environment.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your CV ASAP.
SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!
A longstanding, reputable Precision Engineering Company who supplies to Aerospace markets is looking for a Gear cutter to join the team as an operator and help with the demand in orders. If you are an experienced Gear Cutter who’s looking to join a welcoming company, who can offer new skills and competitive package, continue reading…
Benefits for the successful Gear Cutter:
- £14 - £15 per hour dependent on experience
- Overtime available at 1.3x -1.5x hourly rate
- Early Finish on Friday
- Off Road Parking
- Uniform & PPE Provided
- Days only shift
- Tea & Coffee provided
Skills of the Gear Cutter:
- Experienced Gear Cutting
- Hobbing & shaping experience
This Gear Cutter role is commutable from Lutterworth, Whetstone, Leicester & Hinckley
Company and Role:
This is your chance to work for world leading precision engineering pioneers, who are part of a multi-billion-dollar group.
They continually develop products to meet the ever-increasing demands of next generation technologies, across a range of industries.
Working as part of the businesses R&D team, this role is an exciting hands-on opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team on the next generation of innovative main line products.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the design process from cradle to grave including concept generation, design, analysis, testing, manufacturability and post-development support.
The successful candidate will take ownership of work packages and be responsible for designing subsystems and integrating these into the overall product.
Benefits for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
You Will Have:
- The desire to work at the forefront of precision engineering innovation
- A track record of being a strong contributor within teams, designing complex mechanisms and drives typically with DC motors in (precision) mechanics, mechatronics or systems engineering
- A desire to take a design and prove its function through prototype, construction, testing, supporting calculations and documentation and production.
- Have a strong “can do” attitude with a hunger to learn and expand their knowledge & capabilities
- Proven experience using a range of 3D CAD technologies
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical discipline or a strong technical background
- Experience with 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks)
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes and design for manufacture
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionate about all aspects of new technologies
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the drive & desire to create excellent products
- Good communication & interpersonal skills as this role works closely across cross-functional internal teams
Commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Tamworth, Derby, Nuneaton, Coventry