You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
EDM SETTER / OPERATOR / PROGRTAMMER
Due to growth, a reputable, Leicestershire based Manufacturer who supplies into Utilities, Medical & Automotive Industries, requires an experienced machinist skilled with EDM – Setting, Operating and Programming to join the team to help fulfil a continued and growing workbook. Having remained open and successful throughout COVID-19, this opportunity is not to be missed.
If you are an experienced EDM Setter Operator or machinist experienced with EDM who is looking to use their varied skillset and progress as toolmaker, then apply today.
Offering the successful EDM Setter / Operator / Programmer:
- Early Friday Finish
- Parking on site
- Overtime opportunities
- A variety in projects
- A healthy, pleasant working environment
Skills Required of the EDM Setter / Operator / Programmer:
- Experienced machinist with EDM
- Ability to use CNC die Sink and CNC milling machine
- Capable of using wire EDM, setting and operating and programming with fanuc
- Ability to use hand and bench tools
- Ability to read Engineers drawings
- Quality Inspection skills (Vernier callipers, gauges, micrometers)
Roles and responsibilities of the EDM Setter / Operator / Programmer:
- Setting and operating machinery
- Occasional use of manual machinery
- Assembling of tools
- QI of own works
Commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Wigston, Lutterworth.
Probe is a leading Technical Engineering Recruitment Consultancy specialising in all aspects of the engineering sector since 1994
Celebrating 26 Years of Engineering Recruitment Excellence