A longstanding, reputable Precision Engineering Company who supplies to Aerospace markets is looking for a Gear cutter to join the team as an operator and help with the demand in orders. If you are an experienced Gear Cutter who’s looking to join a welcoming company, who can offer new skills and competitive package, continue reading…
Benefits for the successful Gear Cutter:
- £14 - £15 per hour dependent on experience
- Overtime available at 1.3x -1.5x hourly rate
- Early Finish on Friday
- Off Road Parking
- Uniform & PPE Provided
- Days only shift
- Tea & Coffee provided
Skills of the Gear Cutter:
- Experienced Gear Cutting
- Hobbing & shaping experience
This Gear Cutter role is commutable from Lutterworth, Whetstone, Leicester & Hinckley
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager:
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Essential Skills of the Contracts Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering background in Rail
- Experience working with Structural steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Subcontractors experience would be advantageous
This exciting opportunity Is suitable for candidates who are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges. Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent. Apply Today or contact Sacha on 01213214311 for more information.
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Welder Fabricator, to join our team.
In return for your Welding & Fabrication skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £25K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator
As a proven Welder Fabricator you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of undertaking TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator
Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 Standard qualification in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Pipe Fitter Welder Recruitment Excellence
£32,000 - £ 36,000 (neg for the right person) + 25 Days holidays + DAYS + Fantastic stability and progression
We have a fabulous opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role is permanent days.
They have continued to manufacture during these difficult times, and are so busy now, that they need a Production Manager to strengthen their team.
This Company has been established for many many years. They pride themselves on delivering superb products and services and they can offer you a stable, long term and enjoyable career.
- You will have responsibility for controlling Production in your designated area
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met
- Ensure processes are operating to budget
- You will be actively involved with maintaining and improving plant operating efficiencies
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Responsible for introduction of new processes from Research and Development into Production
- Introduction of continuous improvements
- Running Process Improvement Groups
- Customer visits
- Provide support to Sales teams and external customer visits
- Involvement with Production Planning
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience of Production Management
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within Chemistry or Pharmaceutical type of environment
- Excellent planning knowledge
- Strong people Management skills
- A good knowledge of Quality and environmental systems would be helpful
- Happy to work permanent days
You will be joining a busy, well established organisation, guaranteeing you a long term career.
SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!
Company and Role:
This is your chance to work for world leading precision engineering pioneers, who are part of a multi-billion-dollar group.
They continually develop products to meet the ever-increasing demands of next generation technologies, across a range of industries.
Working as part of the businesses R&D team, this role is an exciting hands-on opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team on the next generation of innovative main line products.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the design process from cradle to grave including concept generation, design, analysis, testing, manufacturability and post-development support.
The successful candidate will take ownership of work packages and be responsible for designing subsystems and integrating these into the overall product.
Benefits for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
You Will Have:
- The desire to work at the forefront of precision engineering innovation
- A track record of being a strong contributor within teams, designing complex mechanisms and drives typically with DC motors in (precision) mechanics, mechatronics or systems engineering
- A desire to take a design and prove its function through prototype, construction, testing, supporting calculations and documentation and production.
- Have a strong “can do” attitude with a hunger to learn and expand their knowledge & capabilities
- Proven experience using a range of 3D CAD technologies
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical discipline or a strong technical background
- Experience with 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks)
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes and design for manufacture
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionate about all aspects of new technologies
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the drive & desire to create excellent products
- Good communication & interpersonal skills as this role works closely across cross-functional internal teams
Commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Tamworth, Derby, Nuneaton, Coventry
PRINCIPAL CIVIL ENGINEER
SALARY: UP TO £60,000 DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
A chance has arisen to join an established Leicestershire based Structural Engineering Company that has earned and maintained a reputation for delivering technical expertise to a wide range of Building Structure projects of all sizes, values and complexities.
This is a real opportunity to join a team of Structural Engineers that have expertise and interest in the behaviour of reinforced concrete and steel structures, multi-story construction, the development of public buildings, offices, schools and hotels on inner city and brownfield sites.
This Principal Engineering role offers an excellent opportunity for the right Engineer to join an ambitious, forward-thinking team and work on a wide range of interesting building structure projects across several sectors and various construction materials focusing on steel masonry and timber frame design. The Principle Engineer must be innovative, progressive and dynamic to keep up with the pace of change with customer requirements, culture and continuous movement in goal posts. With responsibilities of project management, tendering, quoting, costing, report writing, performing site visits and structural design, the Principle Engineer would never be bored.
Benefits for the Principal Civil Engineer:
- Generous Salary
- Company paid mileage
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- A clean facility with amenities
- Free onsite parking
- Office hours of 9-5.30pm (hour lunch)
The Principal Civil Engineer MUST be:
- An Experienced Chartered Civil Engineer
- Organised with an ability to work to deadlines
- Able to manage their own workload and work under pressure
- Experienced with Building Structures
Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Corby, Birmingham, Coventry.
For more details please send your CV ASAP.