This is the opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a UK leading business, who are very long-standing, well respected and continuing to lead the way in their industry.
From their Midlands HQ, they support clients across a multitude of industries, including Engineering, Rail, Construction, Energy and Material Handling.
Salary and Hours
- Monday – Thursday, 7:45am to 4:45pm, 2:15pm finish on Fridays
- Package includes, sick pay, life insurance and free parking
Commutable From: Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Burton upon Trent, Nottingham, Tamworth, Hinckley
Project Manager Candidate Specification
- High level sales experience in a client facing environment.
- Expert knowledge of the steel fabrication sector and the industries that feed into it.
- Established contacts and prospects relevant to the steel fabrication sector.
- Production management experience would be useful.
- The ability to read technical tender drawings.
Project Manager Key Responsibilities
- The Project Manager will support the Estimating dept. to extract and price materials when required.
- Decide best process route for the items to be fabricated, put times to processes using practical knowledge.
- Generate quotation documents and send to clients.
- The Project Manager will liaise with customers, negotiate and complete tenders to sales. As well as Establish supply chain costs to be included in tenders.
- Ensure the Company CRM system is accurately maintained.
- Provide a timely response and an exceptional level of service to all enquiries.
- Convert won tenders to live orders within the company business system.
- Process planning of routings, generation of weld maps and bills of material.
- Manage supply chain for all bought-out components and manage the drawing package and works information to allow efficient production.
- Liaise with Production on all manufacturing issues.
- Generation and issue of quality documents to clients.
- Full financial control and appraisal of each project.
- Build relationships with clients and recognise new business opportunities.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994