I am recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician on behalf of a company who has spent a lot of money in investment for the next few years.
The role of Maintenance Electrician will be to manage the maintenance and improve all fixed plant and facilities; assist in the preventative maintenance to ensure maximum availability, performance, and quality.
The shifts on offer are a 3-shift rotation of Mornings / Afternoons and Nights (Mornings – Mon to Thur 6-3 then Fri 6-4. Afternoons – Mon to Thur 2-10. Then Fri 9-5. Nights Mon-Thur 8-6) and a package of:
- Salary £41,000+
- 23 days holiday
- Company pension – employee 7% / employer 11%
- 8x Death in Service
- Overtime paid at 1.3x
Along with an NVQ Level 3 / ONC / City & Guilds the ideal Maintenance Electrician must have previous experience with industrial Electrical kit.
The Maintenance Electrician role will include the following:
- To maintain the plant to produce products at world-class levels of performance, quality and cost
- To maintain the plant through breakdown repair and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives on site to help improve the OEE of the plants.
We are keen to talk to Maintenance Electricians and Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers, and candidates who can commute to Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham and Derby.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
I am looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician role for a leading global organisation within the Manufacturing sector. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team to provide breakdown cover and maintain machinery and Automation equipment.
The shifts for the Maintenance Electrician role are 4 on 4 off days and nights 6-6.
- Salary £39,268
- 23 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Sick pay based on length of service, up to 24 weeks
Along with an NVQ Level 3/ ONC / HNC / HND / City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering and 18th Edition trained. The ideal Maintenance Electrician must come from a manufacturing or packaging environment. Injection Mould experience would also be beneficial.
The Maintenance Electrician role will include and require you to have the following experience:
- To provide shift breakdown cover on all machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To provide PPM on machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on all equipment
- To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources
We are keen to talk to Maintenance Engineers and Multi Skilled Engineers with an Electrical bias who can commute to Leicester, Corby, Peterborough, and Grantham.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
I am looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a globally active network who manufacture innovative parts international customers, with roughly 5,000 employees and 14+ production sites worldwide.
The role of Maintenance Engineer required you to maintain all manufacturing plant, equipment, and facilities in good working order.
The shifts are double days 6-2 / 2-10
- Salary £33,000
- 24 + 8 days holiday
- Company pension
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
Along with a Mechanical / Electrical based apprenticeship with City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications, knowledge of both relay and PLC control systems would be beneficial .
The Maintenance Engineer role will include the following:
- Fill in job tickets / CMMS on completion of work
- Manufacture spare parts as required (fabrication, bracketry etc.) using lathes, milling machines, surface grinder and welding equipment
- Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
We are keen to talk to Maintenance Electricians and Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers. The role is commutable from Leicester, Coventry Tamworth, and Rugby.
Due to continued growth in our business, we are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician on a Continental shift of 4 days / 4 off/ 4 nights/ 4 off for a company within the FMCG industry with Plastics experience.
Benefits for this Maintenance Electrician Role:
- Paid Overtime
- Company Pension
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement starting 20 and increasing up to 25 with Service
- Bonus Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Health Care Package
You will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across our facility that will require you to hold a strong electrical background, however you ideally must possess a good grounding in the plastics sector within blow, extrusion, or injection moulding process. Maintenance Electricians with robot exposure with high-speed robot machines are at a distinct advantage.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will have the responsibility for Installing, Maintaining, and Examining all equipment on site. You must be and have experience with:
- Time served Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- Previous experience in an FMCG environment
- Working knowledge of maintenance systems
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and motor control circuitry
- Ability to work well within a team with a flexible approach
The Maintenance Electrician role is commutable from Derby, Mansfield, Alfreton and Nottingham.
Are you a Maintenance Electrician actively seeking a new opportunity? Are you looking for a company who can offer stability – then this might just be the role for you!
We are currently assisting a Manufacturing organisation based in the Lancashire Area who are actively recruiting for a Maintenance electrician to join their already well-established maintenance team on site, this is an exciting opportunity for a keen and driven individual who enjoys picking up overtime
The Maintenance Electrician position is commutable from the following locations: Blackburn / Bolton / Oldham / Burnley
Benefits the Maintenance Electrician will receive:
- £41,000 / £42,000
- 33days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Great Pension
The Maintenance Electrician will work the following shift: Continental – 4on-4off – 2days-2nights 7am till 7pm / 7pm till 7am
Experience and Duties Required:
- To Complete all PPM for the site
- Site Maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Respond to Breakdowns in a timely manner
- Experience with both Mechanical and Electrical Parts
- Able to read Electrical drawings
- PLC knowledge would be at an advantage –
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification in Electrical engineering HNC / City & Guilds
- Minimum of 5 years-experience
- Experience with the following: Hydraulics & Pneumatics / PLC systems / Shredders and Granulators / Single and 3 Phase systems / Temp Controllers and pressure controllers
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Another brilliant opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join an expanding fleet of engineers for a company based near Telford. My client is a specialist in all types of engineering.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be required to install, commission and service CNC machines, Presses and Saws. You will also be attending breakdowns and providing a planned maintenance service for clients across the UK. This role will require you to travel and occasionally stop overnight.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- £28,000 - £30,000 + OT at premium rates. (OTE £36,000).
- Fully expensed company car.
- All travel and overnight stops paid for.
- Mobile phone.
- Paid Door to Door.
- Company pension.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Loads of training.
Duties of the Field Service Engineer include:
- Servicing of timber machinery.
- Installation & commissioning of machinery.
- Carry out site training.
- Carry out risk assessments.
- Attend breakdowns and carry out repairs.
- Ensure that repairs are carried out safely and with minimum supervision.
Requirements of a Field Service Engineer include:
- 18th Edition.
- NVQ Level 3 (Electrical or Mechanical).
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience.
- 3-Phase knowledge.
- Strong fault-finding abilities.
A huge opportunity to join a growing team of Field Service Engineers at a great company with lots of benefits.
This Field Service Engineer position is commutable from: Telford, Shifnal, Bridgnorth, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Stourport and surrounding areas.
This business has a long and proven history, going back over 100 years. They have progressed to become a market leader in high precision engineering, working with some of the world's leading companies.
They are part of a group of companies with a core interest in the manufacture of components for a variety of industries. Their advanced technology and commitment to quality and service has set them apart from others in their field.
Works Supervisor Role Overview
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Workshop Supervisor will oversee approximately 50 staff, on a double day shift, consisting of Team Leader, Operators, Laborers and Apprentices.
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Shifts: Double Days
Commutable From: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Burton upon Trent,
- The Works Supervisor will have proven experience of supervising or managing in an engineering / manufacturing environment.
- Machining exposure, particularly grinding would be highly advantageous.
- Willing and able to work double days shifts.
- A good communicator, who is able to mentor and get the best out people.
Works Supervisor Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Maximise ‘lights out’ machining to increase Productivity and record this in TEAMS.
- Ensure prior to the end of shift, all applicable machines are set up to run lights out, ensuring the Production Priority database is updated with the latest plans and actions which can be shared by all colleagues.
- Explore ways of increasing Productivity with further possible unmanned or multi manning and conduct trials to reduce stock allowance for grinding which will reduce machining times. Conduct machining trials using tooling representatives and experts in the field.
- Monitor and review operator production efficiencies against targets and carry out any actions where targets are not met with the assistance of the Production team. Monitor and review machine utilisation against targets and carry out any actions where targets are not met with the assistance of the Production team.
- Use ANDON boards to assist in the monitoring of Productivity and educate operators in the importance of booking accuracy.
- Expect multi manning wherever possible. Always question areas that are not and consider options of how to improve this.
- The Works Supervisor will implement LEAN techniques including 6S throughout the works. Aim for continuous improvement in order to save time and money.
- Ensure all completed work is moved onto the next operation by operators and not left in racks for others to move.
- Regularly review and update the skills' matrix plan to Identify areas of weakness within work cells and operators to ensure we have a fully skilled and flexible workforce.
- Attend daily factory tour and include team leaders for their input.
- Update machine capabilities to assist in planning the production requirements.
- Communicate plans and instructions to colleagues during shift change handover and supply daily email for reference and for others to continue with the required actions.
- Use initiative to make decisions, challenge set plans and try out new ideas.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager who has strong experience in the Manufacturing or IT Sales/Solutions industry. As the Account Manager it will be your role to grow sales with the existing accounts and new accounts.
- Starting Salary - £45,000 + DOE
- Very high Commission Scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Car + Onsite Parking
If you have experience as an Account Manager from either the Manufacturing or IT Sales/Solutions/Software background, then this could be the ideal position for you.
Account Manager Duties:
- Deliver commercial presentations, proposals & negotiate on behalf of the company
- Attend customer meetings and provide monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Identify, implement & manage revenue growth campaigns
- Promote the cross-selling of equipment, service & consumable products
- Respond to RFP (Request for Proposal), RFQ (Request for Quotes) & commercial tenders on behalf of the company
Account Manager Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role, proven track record of sales success.
- Preferred experience in a Retail B2B environment IT solutions related sales experience.
- Experience of an established Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and its application and importance in day-to-day duties
- MS Office proficiency with a good understanding of IT, software & IT solutions
- Full driving license
This is an exciting role and suitable for someone who has previously worked as an Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Director, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager or Sales Manager
This role is commutable from: Birmingham, Tamworth, Worcester, Derby, Burton on Trent, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Cannock, Walsall, Telford or Rugby
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994