This exciting new role is for a Engineering Supervisor (Milling and Turning), working for a very well-established engineering company.
A brief overview for this Engineering Supervisor (Milling/Turning) is as follows:
- Start Date: Asap
- Role Duration: Permanent
- Location: Nottingham/Derby
- Working Hours – Week 1 – Monday to Friday: 6am to 2pm and Week 2 – Monday to Friday: 2pm to 10pm
- Pay: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Benefits: Excellent pension scheme and company performance bonus.
Essential experience required for this Engineering Supervisor role:
- You’ll be an experienced CNC Supervisor who is able to lead a team.
- The role will include the day-to-day management of key CNC machining areas on site which will include 3 and 5 Axis CNC machines.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of KPI management.
- Identify initiatives to drive improvements, creating a lean environment.
- Experience within a machining environment (Milling and Turning)
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record with lean methodology
- Good understanding of machine capacity and improving efficiency
Commutable From: Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Burton on Trent
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994