We are recruiting an exceptional opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician. You will be responsible for the electrical maintenance of all capital plant, equipment, and site facilities. The role is also responsible for mechanical breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance ensuring maximum uptime. The role of Maintenance Electrician requires you to work a Morning and Afternoon shift 0600-1415 (week 1), 1400-2215 (week 2) with a benefits package of:
Maintenance Electrician Benefits:
- Life assurance of 4x salary
- £31,000 salary
- Employer pension contributions of 5%
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised café on site
- Gym on site
- 28 days holiday pa which increases with service
Requirements/ Duties for the Maintenance Electrician:
- Investigate all electrical plant and machinery breakdowns, and mechanical plant and machinery breakdowns where necessary/as required, determine root cause, and carry out necessary repair work inclusive of obtaining spare parts as necessary.
- Investigate failures in services, determine root cause and carry out necessary repair work inclusive of obtaining spare parts as necessary
- Ensure all plant/machinery records are kept up to date.
Desired skills include Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline or post Apprenticeship experience in an industrial environment and competent in programmable logic controllers.
We would be keen to talk to Electrical Maintenance Engineers or Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers also that are commutable from Leicester Kettering and Rugby
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994