You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
CUSTOMER TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CAD OPERATOR
Our client is looking to recruit a presales technical support & CAD operator to join their busy projects team. They are an established market leading manufacturer and distributor, based in North West Leicestershire. The successful individual will be responsible for liaising with trade customers, architects and main contractors.
The successful individual will ideally be an experienced technical based CAD Operator.
- Offering pre-sales technical support to customers phone calls and emails supporting all of their products
- Generating and issuing CAD drawings as required to support their trade customers
- Issuing CAD sections to architects to assist in their drawings
- Issuing product drawing layouts and chasing for approvals
- Occasionally attending client meetings off site to support their area sales team (pool car will be provided)
- A good level of AutoCAD 2D experience is essential
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, able to work alone and also as a team
- A strong, clear communicator both verbally and electronically
- Organised yet flexible with an ability to adapt to changes in workload
- Able to demonstrate good working IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel essential) with the ability to learn in house systems
- Produce and issue CAD drawings from templates where available
- Able to demonstrate a technical ability to read drawings and understand the product
- Competitive pension package after qualifying period
- Standard hours of 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm Friday
- Free car parking on a first come first served basis
- Up to 25 days holiday pro-rata, plus bank holidays
- Canteen facilities with cold drink & snack vending, microwave and fridges
- BIM/Revit and product training to support the role
Commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Swadlincote, Burton upon Trent