Are you an experienced Injection Mould Technician or setter who is looking for a fantastic new opportunity?
A great client of ours is looking for an Injection Mould Technician to join their team. They supply in to Pharma, Automotive, Chemical, Oil and Household industries.
- As Injection Moulding Technician you will be setting and operating Injection Moulding machines.
- maintaining the upkeep & hygiene of the machines.
- Performing tool and colour changes.
- First line diagnostics and fault finding.
- As Injection Moulding Technician you be responsible for the production of 1st off parts that meet the requirements of the Quality Plan and Master Sample
- Troubleshooting and accurate diagnosis of process faults.
- For the role of Injection Moulding Technician you will need previous Technician/Setting experience
- Previous track record demonstrating precision tool setting experience.
- Previous experience of using hot runner moulding machines.
- Process optimisation experience including determining and setting parameters in addition to improving current processes.
- Salary - £24,960
- Pristine working environment
- Overtime Available
- Shift Pattern = Weekly Rotating Pattern of 6am-2pm, 10pm – 6am, 2pm-10pm
- Secure position within a growing company
- Be part of a great team
- Supportive Environment
This vacancy is commutable from Manchester, Oldham, Preston, Wigan, Warrington, Burnley, Rochdale, Bolton and other surrounding areas.
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?