MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - MECHANICALLY BIASED
We are seeking to recruit a proven maintenance technician with proven skills both Mechanically and electrically to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the Wigan Region.
This is a great opportunity and an exceptional organisation to work for who can offer security.
Benefits for a Maintenance Technician:
- Salary: £33,134
- 20 Days Holiday
- Shift: Continental 4 on - 4 off 2 days - 2 nights
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician:
- You must be qualified Mechanically and hold a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
- Holding experience with, Heavy conveyor systems, Separators, Granulators and blenders
- Ideally you will be Apprentice trained holding a formal-qualifications with Engineering
- Proven experience within a similar role
If this role is of interest to you, then please send your CV ASAP.